We Are in Bear Market

China’s brand is also suffering greatly under Xi. Another reason why I don’t like Xi.

1 Like

Should consult Travis Kalanick.

Actually the maid service tells you not to select those, I did once they said no.

Then how come Trump won?
Tech (California) is controlled by Democrats.
Finance (New York) is controlled by Democrats.

1 Like

Because of the thing you don’t like: democracy. :smile:

Revenge of the epistemologically challenged.

What? Veiled assimilation of my intelligence?

Only rich nations can tout democracy. Poor countries are equally miserable with or without that.

Is like tell the poor (below subsistence) people to live within their means :joy:

1 Like

Every country should try hard to become an ally to USA, period. Any country is successful without being an ally?

When comparing countries with similar conditions, US allies are much better off.

South Korea vs North Korea
Singapore vs China
Mexico vs Cuba/Venezuela
Germany vs Russia

Didn’t read my comments?

SG is an American poodle. :poodle:

1 Like

Japan was at war with US, but it negotiated to become an ally. Seems that Japanese makes wise choice.

I think China may choose to make a pact with Trump and cease the trade war. That seems to be its only choice today. It was a mistake to anger Trump with the soybeans. It should now buy all the soybeans from US :rofl: That may make Trump happy and he may agree to release Huawei CFO when he sees the soybean profit

Japan didn’t “negotiate”. It got bombed by two atomic bombs, US troops occupied the whole country and US wrote its post-war constitution.

If that’s the negotiation you have in mind I am glad China didn’t do it. :smile:

Ignore @BAGB, he has a very confused mind… :rofl:

It’s not a tech cold war. It’s very specific sanctions against Iran which have a history going back to 1979. Also, we’re talking about UN sanctions not just US law.

“Before the deal, Iran could likely make a nuclear bomb within two or three months if it decided to. But after the accord, it would take Iran about a year.”

" The restrictions on Iran’s centrifuges disappear after 10 years, and the limits on uranium enrichment go away five years after that. Some critics — including Trump — believe it’s therefore possible Iran could go back on the nuclear path around the mid-2020s."

““You could say it’s a terrible deal because it doesn’t cover Hezbollah, and Syria, and Yemen, and missiles, and human rights,” Ernest Moniz, Obama’s energy secretary and top Iran deal negotiator, told me last August. “That’s not what the agreement is.””

" There is a totally separate UN Security Council resolution that includes language specifically about Iran’s ballistic missiles, and Iran is probably violating at least the spirit of that resolution, if not the letter of it."

1 Like

I didn’t realize that US troops occupied the whole Japan. It seems impossible to occupy Japan. Were Japanese terrorized by the nuclear bomb and they just simply gave up?

The atomic bombs, and they kept losing on the ground and at sea also.

To this date Japan is still a :poodle: of USA. Tens of thousands of US troops still occupy, err, station in Japan.

Just see two Japan war movies.

1. Tora, Tora, Tora - pearl harbor attack - US fails

2. Battle of Midway - Japan Fails

Both are very slow, but nice ones.

In your eyes either a country is a poodle of USA or it is an enemy of USA. So black and white… :laughing:

That’s the American view. Either you are my :poodle: or you are my enemy and I will come destroy you. :smile: