We Are in Bear Market

Wow…taking shots at your country’s judiciary just to defend China? We all know how much trump can influence judiciary but its doesnt matter when you have to build an agenda. Does it? As I said Chinese educators will be proud!

New argument:
Agree that Chinese Judiciary takes orders from the government but US judiciary is not free too.

Another sad moment on this forum.

I think manch is opining that the US SHOULD have an independent judiciary … and that this is what distinguishes us from China, whose judiciary is not independent.

And, manch is expressing his apprehension that our judiciary is behaving in a way that gives the impression that it is no longer independent.

4 Likes

I think Huawei CFO case is more than a legal case. Its political significance probably outweighs legal significance. You can’t deny that these kind of cases will be resolved by international political negotiations more than legal proceedings.

3 Likes

My K-12 education in Hong Kong was British. We seem to know more American history than American students. :smile:

1 Like

Well your uppity British education in all other time periods is lacking then. In a previous thread you call the wall a waste of money because it is medieval technology, C’mon, more like stone age technology! :-). :slight_smile:

Ok. You caught me. In my defense I haven’t had my coffee yet. :smile:

1 Like

Stop kissing each other’s butt :face_vomiting:

1 Like

You don’t like butts? :rofl:

Or, if you want a classier, less frenetic butt, you can check this one out. :rofl:

2nd version better :laughing:

Perhaps this strikes a more news-appropriate and topical tone:

Here is Jamie foxx’s version of it.

1 Like

Most Chinese I met in US are from HK (at least from their claims) and they make special effort to emphasize that they are not from China but from HK. But they put a very spirited and hypocritical defense of China. An America loathing defense. Doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

He is boob man :hugs:

1 Like

The hedge-fund manager also said a prolonged trade war “could happen and is not being priced in the stocks” of companies such as Las Vegas Sands and Wynn. He also said Chinese authorities hold “all the cards” when it comes to these companies’ licensing in Macau. “They literally could put these guys out of business.”

:scream:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Santa is coming but rally may not. Did market peak already happen?

Super RED today except TSLA !

I didn’t want to intervene in your racist topics.

I had a clash with wuqijun about being Chinese or American in the beginning of this forum or the other one dying. I said I wouldn’t go to battle with him guarding my back in a trench because he was on China’s side instead of being “an American”. It was just a heated debate, no blood, no nothing. I would have a cup of coffee with him and anybody on this forum no matter what they think or feel about anything or about me.

My point has been that you have to be proud of your heritage, and respect the new people coming from your/great-parents ex-country, expecting the new immigrants to be treated as human beings disregarding the way they come into this country. They are human being no matter what!

Now, bad news, or bad news, it all depends on you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/las-vegas-housing-weakness-signals-the-slowdown-is-spreading/ar-BBQUG8k?ocid=spartanntp

2 Likes