What Impossible Foods' meatless burger really tastes like

Long time ago, I was pointing BYND is one of the stocks like TSLA, wild volatile, buy and hold at this price.

Grabbed considerable quantity at $74.25 and I am holding like TSLA. I will grab more when dips.

This is game changer stock. Review, analyze and take your call. If BYND sales is improved 30% Year over year for next 5 years, which is possible with 250M current sales, the current price is justified. This is very approximation.

Recently, Costco introduced BYND meat at $14.99…BYND has been selling 55000 stores in USA, expanding rapidly.

There are lot of positives, but many are skeptical about competition. In my guess, the current price jumps above $100 after the results announced.

Impossible Burger ingredients list​​​: Water, Textured Wheat Protein, Coconut Oil, Potato Protein , Natural Flavors, 2% or less of: Leghemoglobin (soy), Yeast Extract, Salt, Soy Protein Isolate, Konjac Gum, Xanthan Gum, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Zinc, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12.
The more processed the food the more sketchy ingredients and the less healthy. There is nothing less processed or healthy than grass fed organic beef. The vegans have brain washed people about the beef industry. Cattle eat grass from non arable land and turn it into protein. Vast areas of the arid west can’t be used for anything but for raising cows and sheep. Yet the climate change fanatics blame cows for global warming and water shortages. Total BS.
Fake beef is unhealthy expensive and tastes like crap. Yet it’s trendy and PC. I think I am going to be sick.

Here is a statistic given to me by an almond grower. One almond needs 6 gallons of water to be grown and processed. Yet the almond industry has convinced people that almond milk is environmentally friendly and more healthy than cows milk. Again, a total lie.

Ingredients (original): Almondmilk (Filtered Water , Almonds), Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Vitamin & Mineral Blend ( Calcium Carbonate , Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate , Vitamin D2 ), Sea Salt , Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Freshness).

Cows milk ingredients… Milk

Beyond Meat

Water, Pea Protein Isolate*, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Protein , Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Mung Bean Protein , Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Apple Extract, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Pomegranate Fruit Powder, Beet Juice Extract (for …

2 Likes

Recently, two large dairy companies have declared bankruptcy. A major factor is other forms of milk.

Almond milk is a fraud. Basically sugar water.

2 Likes

Making predictions?

Only one prediction: BYND is like next TSLA, buy low now and hold for at least next 5 years. I do not know whether it is 2x or 5x …etc, but a good stock and lot of growth possible.

BTW: I own them since $74.25-75.5 range. My views may be bullish as I biased towards BYND.

Viewers must take their own decisions!

Just like TSLA, IV is crazily high.

$540 bet that it will be above $100
a

It is everyone’s perception! The very first stock I bought was TSLA at $41, many suggested me to sell it when it was $98 telling high and I did that too as I was inexperienced with buy and hold.

Now, with more experience, my take is hold BYND forever, no more trading on this stock, no matter what others feel about it.

Btw: Just like TSLA , this is also highly shorted stock appx 17%-18% shorted. Exactly like TSLA, this has very low float even after lock period done !

Fun and hype continues

Large scale soy production increases climate change. The use of glyphosate kills off soil bacteria and tilling the soil adds to the destruction. It also destroys habitats and increases the loss of species. Cows are more than happy to live on the same land as trees, birds, and insects.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t eat this faux meat even if Kim wore a bikini made out of it.

1 Like

How much water and energy goes to produce one calorie’s worth of meat vs one calorie’s worth of soy is not even close.

Although nine in 10 Americans don’t consider plants an acceptable substitute for meat, they increasingly consider plant-based “meat” products—like burgers from Impossible Foods, and sausages from Beyond Meat—an acceptable complement . The investment firm UBS projects that the plant-based meat market will grow by a factor of 20 this decade, reaching $85 billion in annual sales by 2030. Cases of plant-based proteins shipped to commercial restaurants rose last year by more than 20 percent, while regular meat’s sales grew by only 2 percent.

If these trends continue, per-capita meat consumption in the United States is all but certain to peak this decade. “Peak meat” won’t happen because tens of millions of carnivores suddenly got religion on animal rights, but rather because they were motivated by the opposite of a collective sacrifice: the magic of a longer menu.

Short ranches! Wait… may be not.

First of all, who cares? Wwater is not a limited resource like petroleum products–it rains from the sky, for free, for most of the year. Don’t grow your cattle in the middle of the desert. Don’t put your rice paddies there either.

Second, those numbers always assume that you are feeding cows corn and soy and measure the water to grows those. You should NEVER be feeding cows corn or soy. They have rumens, and are not intended to eat large quantities of grain. The reason you have to feed them antibiotics too is that they were never designed to eat that crap in the first place and it wrecks their immune systems.

Grass is a natural, sun-powered, rain-watered food. Cows don’t care about “weeds”, they just eat around them. You don’t need fertilizer (they produce that themselves), you don’t need pesticides, you don’t need giant tilling machines, you don’t need to plant seeds, or turnover the meadow. Millions of buffalo grew just fine back before climate change was an issue.

1 Like

Beef can be produced on non arable land. Soy can not. The whole argument about water usage is bullshit. Plants need a lot of water and need arable land. Like I said one almond needs 6 gallons of water. Almond milk is a hypocritical lie. Cows milk is better for you and the environment.
Grass feed beef only need the natural rainwater on their grazing land.

1 Like

How much would beef cost if all beef comes from naturally raised grass fed cattle? Ranches don’t feed cattle with soybean meal out of charity. It makes business sense for them to do so.

I am all for passing regulations to say all beef must come from organic grass fed cattle, and watch price of beef go up 10 times. Nothing can be more bullish for fake meat than super duper expensive real meat. :rocket:

Wow. Ever thought about where that rain comes from?

Soy and corn are cheap because the government subsidizes them. Get rid of the subsidies and see what happens.

2 Likes

Yes, and in places where it comes regularly, it costs nothing to get on your land. Just like sun. Yes, there are places where grass doesn’t grow, but for the most part, there are a lot of grassy areas where a cow is perfectly happy and a combine harvester isn’t.