What Impossible Foods' meatless burger really tastes like

I doubt that. If you did, you would have corrected my numbers with you own numbers. You bought the hype and caught FOMO. You’ve literally never posted any sort of financial analysis on any company. It’s always hyperbole and FOMO.

They don’t even make their own pea protein. They buy it from:

That makes it even easier to copy, since anyone can buy from them. Roquette’s entire line of all products is $3.5B euros a year in revenue.

Nothing beats medium rare steak. Most burgers taste like crap anyway. But fake meat barely can compete with a mediocre over cooked BIg Mac

So your careful analysis pins BYND’s market cap at 6B?

OK. Need to bookmark that. Let’s revisit 5 years from now.

1 Like

At least I actually looked up the market size instead of defining it as huge. I also looked at their market share based on data which admits market share has stagnated.

Beyond meat $9.99/lb. Locally raised, grass fed angus is $5.99/lb.

1 Like

And your careful analysis pinned the market cap of BYND at $6B, correct?

Feel free to share your analysis.

Smart and final has hamburger meat for $2.79/#
Beyond meat is for checkbook liberals that want to pretend that their hamburger choice will stop global warming :face_vomiting:

“Resource positive”. Nothing like more good feelings and emotions over actual numbers.

It’s amazing how a trial causes a huge stock price move. People instantly price in success of the trial and full national rollout. There’s literally zero info in length of trial, when a decision will be made, how long national rollout would take, or anything. It’s just a hype machine creating FOMO.

1 Like
1 Like

Everytime there is a deal, it soars? Make sure that egg hatches into a chick that can be raised to maturity and laid enormous number of eggs. Beware of the coronavirus.

1 Like

Yup. So go count how many restaurant chains there are in the world.

1 Like

Coronavirus impact is almost done for now unless AAPL makes fall tomorrow !

Even if we assume 25 cents per patti (Assuming $1.85 per piece sale price) operating profit, Every deal is a point towards revenue/earning.

You are a TA person, do not you see the current Death Cross will become golden cross soon? See the green circle at SMA200. The SMA50 must cross SMA200 to become Golden Cross.

In the long run, the untested chemicals they are using are a liability. Don’t know if or when the matter would come to a head though. Just like a lot of the fake foods. How is Olestra doing nowadays?

:+1: BYND is a firework. Very glamorous till it flames out.

1 Like

Another reason not to eat at Denny’s. Beyond meat is not food. It is political horseshit, not fit for pigs.

Reminds me how people ridiculed new concepts from California in the past. The first microprocessor from Intel. The first mainstream personal computer from Apple. The first mainstream EV from Tesla.

Out of state people tend to get Californian companies wrong. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Been to Denny’s lately?