What is Facebook doing!

@manch is easily influenced by good writer.

I am open-minded enough to be easily persuaded by good arguments. :wink:

1 Like

We should only allow people aged 21 to 65 to vote.

@manch is about to FOMO buy FBs at $200 2mrw.

“ * The study did find, however, that the practice of sharing so-called fake news was fairly rare in general.”

1 Like

One interesting thing about Libra is that, if it catches on, it has the potential to replace currencies of small economies. If so those countries cease to have their own monetary policy. People may also use it to get money out of capital-controlled counties, you know, like China.

Libra may attract massive cyber attacks from countries like China and North Korea. Hope they are prepared… :pray:

Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency: Bad for Privacy, Bad for Competition

Buried in Facebook’s Libra White Paper, a Digital Identity Bombshell

Physical security is an issue now

Delete your FB account, sell FB shares and defriend FB employees. Now you are safe :grinning:

Woz is a big loser. :-1:

1 Like

He is FIRE. You are not :crazy_face:

Wiz is only worth of $100M. A bad investor. If he kept his Apple shares, should be a billionaire by now

He gave most away :grinning: He is one of those guys who don’t seem to care much about money. He is not one of those pretentious guys who pledge their billions to the weird fund. Woz is truly generous and kind.

FB is rallying on the prospect of Libra!!!

@manch
I avoid using FB and GOOG apps like plague. I didn’t invest in GOOG. Only buy FB because I think Mark is a genius who understood millennials who like to wash their dirty linens in public. They share everything about themselves :scream: They love the attention!

I probably spend more than 2 hours everyday on Facebook and Twitter. They are my most important news source these days. :+1:

You probably need like an hour just to get through the Chinese foodie group. There are always many posts there.

Reading is ok, fairly entertaining, don’t post anything esp what you would do when you see your wife wearing sexy lingerie. You don’t read toutiao?

Are you a regular there as well?

Toutiao is mostly gossip. Not for old men like me. :older_man:

Yes and it’s blowing up my feed.

Google is even worse IMO.

1 Like