What other income stream other than RealEstate & Stock?

Thin crust or NY style for me as well Manch :slight_smile:

1 Like

You guys donā€™t know what youā€™re missing.

95% limit exceeded like 20 messages ago.

I donā€™t think the garbage guy came back ever since that revelation - too much junk to pick up.

1 Like

Deep dish from Blueline. Yummmmm

1 Like

How many Vietnamese people can there be in San Francisco? Bambu is only good to open shop in San Jose.

Iā€™ve been to Blueline. Lunch hour and only 3 tablesā€™ worth of customers. :-1:

Iā€™ve been to a Bambu on Capitol in San Jose and itā€™s packed solid. I think it has appeal beyond Vietnamese. Why donā€™t @harriet go sign an NDA and tell us the numbers. :smile:

@manch is right. I couldnā€™t tell who was Vietnamese or not but every time I went to Bambu there were Asian people. Heck, Iā€™m not Vietnamese and I like their drinks :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Their downtown San Mateo location has good traffic.

I like this kind of business - drinks + small snacks (pandan waffle in this case). Or a little shop that sells egg waffles (like Eggettes). Totally my type :slight_smile:

By the way, on Blue Line, I never ate at the restaurant. I always had take-outs so maybe others were doing the same, which might explain why you only saw a few customers.

I wouldnā€™t mind asking but considering that place has ten years left on the lease itā€™s not a good sign. I say open a new Bambu franchise somewhere else, not on Geary.

Restaurant business is too crowded. Drink business could be even more crowded due to low barrier of entry.

Every business is bad to you except RE.

1 Like

Yeah, RE is the best business that I know of :joy:

All the other businesses are much more labor intensive, more uncertain. Only a tiny percentage of the businesses can make it big enough to be worth the while

2 Likes

Ok, so you are very risk averse.

Only if the reward justifies the risk

Yes, Bambu and Blaze. Love both.

Another pizza chain proposal guys. Heard they are pretty good as wellā€¦

It is small franchise. It is very popular pizza. The revenue is about $700K
It is there for last 40 years and it is making about 90K. I am selling for $300K If you are interested buying pizza business. I took over in 2011 and now going to retire. The address is 2898 homestead rd santa clara ca 95051

http://www.stuftpizzahomestead.com/

90k is pretty low, i guess ok for the price. How do you scale it? How do you get new business? Can it be run absentee etc, in other words is that 90k mostly hands off or do you need to additionally hire someone?

No idea at all. Just spamming this thread. Saw in my email.

I would prefer higher capital investment, and a sba loan (if possible at all) and go with one business with higher cashflow. Need to learn how to do due diligence. Have been postponing so many things :frowning:

1 Like

You have business proposals in rando emails? Wow!