What other income stream other than RealEstate & Stock?

You are destined to be the laundromat kingpin! :smile:

nop.

Trailer parks are good, too. Tenants have to maintain their trailers. You basically are managing a parking lot.

3 Likes

https://www.bizbuysell.com/Business-Opportunity/500k-NET-Top-1-Grossing-Escape-Room-Business-in-U-S/1449668/

escape room business. I keep hearing it in the past year, probably some “hype-y” things that will soon die.

An icecream shop:
https://www.bizbuysell.com/Business-Opportunity/Cafe-and-ICE-CREAM-ASKING-690K-NET-27k-Absentee-Owner/1493808/

Tomato, here’s your laundromat kingpin calling!

"I once had a client who sold laundromats to would-be entrepreneurs.

Sold them for an outrageous price as a “turn-key business”, with an enormous premium over the cost of a low-rent strip mall lease and a couple dozen used commercial washers and dryers.

He’d self-finance the sales and wait 6-12 months for the entrepreneur to realize that he had to do more than just show up and collect the money, and that running a laundromat is a full-time job and then some, literally dealing with other people’s dirty laundry, and let the business fold / stop making payments.

Then he’d foreclose, take the business back, throw on a fresh coat of paint get the machines all up and running again, have his team run it for a few months to show a profitable revenue stream, and then sell it to the next would-be entrepreneur looking for a “hands off” “steady cash flow” business.

So yes, there’s money in laundromats, as long as you’re the one buying and selling them."

1 Like

Yup, I have read that. very funny. No interest in legally frauding people.

That’s “rinse and repeat” for ya!

True R&R.

I think i am interested in fedex routes the most, and maybe icecream shops on a busy street. then i can work on something that truly excites me full time with that income.

Wow this place is selling. I bought drinks there a couple of times…

https://www.bizbuysell.com/Business-Opportunity/Absentee-run-Vietnamese-Dessert-Che-shop-for-sale-in-San-Francisco/1440193/

1 Like

Rocketfizz in mtv - heavy foot traffic place, was also selling. Their cashflow is very tiny, though :frowning: If icicles next to them sold, I would most definitely consider. It’s selling icecreams like hotcakes, and employs a lot of teenagers!

I like their drinks, but honestly the location is not very convenient (the only time I go there is if I want a dessert after eating at DB which is four blocks away). If I were the owner I’d close this location and move to somewhere with more foot traffic.

Downtowns. Svl, mtv, pa, etc. Rent increase, but might be sustainable. who knows. If that italian icecream place in MTV with mediocre icecream is sustainable anything is!

You cradle robber…

I bet the Daly City Coldstone is doing very well - it’s nicely situated next to the movie theater. It’s all about location.

No, not because of that. The show they are putting requires a lot of arm muscle, and a lot of energy :slight_smile:

Speaking of teenagers you guys been to Blaze pizza shop? The one in stonestown SF is always full. Maybe 20 or so teens work there.

No I go to Blue Line. Love their deep dish pizza :pizza:

Deep dish is gross. Eww…

1 Like