What other income stream other than RealEstate & Stock?

I was wondering how to invest in local veterinarians. People have more and more pets. The vet near me just expanded to a second office with lots of equipment for physical therapy, hydrotherapy, etc. I wonder if they’d take an investment to buy a piece of equipment, then pay the investor a royalty for every usage. There has to be equipment they want but can’t afford. I don’t see the market getting saturated give the schooling requirements.

I’m sure you could do the same with doctors, but the risk is changes in insurance reimbursement rates.

Gyms are another business that requires a local location. The big franchises are crazy expensive though.

1 Like

Gyms to me sound more like money laundering, like car washes haha. Or it is because im a couch potato :slight_smile:
Corporate moving business mighy be interesting

I’m open to chip in money to kickstart a franchise with anyone interested in doing the same. 7-Eleven is the easiest I heard…

1 Like

A former coworker owned a 7-11. They sold when they had a baby. His wife covered the shifts if someone called in sick,and tney couldn’t find another employee to cover it. That wasn’t feasible after the baby. He said the profits were good, but not good enough to quit his job.

1 Like

Because he failed to scale. One 7-11 might not be good enough but how about 5?

1 Like

7-11 is too high maintenance. How about vending machines?

How about storage sheds? Then you are back to the good old low maintenance rental route.

1 Like

That was @Elt1’s self storage idea.

1 Like

Not a bad one, no? But he operates on a cap rate. Does not beat 2pe no? But i dont know how much appreciation they get?

After watching Ozark Series on Netflix (definitely recommend it), I can’t see small business with same eyes. Always be thinking to launder money :slight_smile:

How so? Is it the part managing employees?

Definitely love to hear more after you find out. Maybe we should invite him for a business seminar :slight_smile:

Right. I suspect there are a lot of little things owner has to get involved. Would love to hear otherwise.

I looked into opening a franchise boba shop, but one of them required too much capital; the second one seemed a little high as well but more manageable, however the space I wanted was not available when I talked to the property managers. They could be bs’ing though probably because I was too small for them.

1 Like

Which boba chain is that?

Id be fine owning icicles on castro maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

Which Castro are you talking about?

Mv

Ok just making sure… :grin:

The real Castro is nicer.

Ok. What is the verdict? Are we starting realestateforums.net llc? Lol