What other income stream other than RealEstate & Stock?

Was thinking about starting all kind of franchising many decades ago. Me, lack of drive :blush:

1 Like

I think the real money and far more scalable is repair service scheduling. A lot of plumbers, electricians, etc take their own calls. Allow people to schedule online or via an app. Then payment could be similar to when your Uber or Lyft drops you off. Make ratings part of it too. Yelp is just garbage anymore. Businesses can pay to erase bad ratings.

If they are paying to erase bad ratings, then maybe theyā€™re not that bad after all, because at least they are making an effort to erase itā€¦

Taking referral fee. not a bad idea.

Did you tell us your nationality at the meetup?

Your name is a no brainer to rememberā€¦ :rofl:

Really? What do you think it is?

Ok, why donā€™t you tell me the first letter of the said nationality, and Iā€™ll tell you whether itā€™s true or false.

He did. Also his full name. His age. When he met his wife. When he got married.

1 Like

You have very good memoryā€¦ :rofl:

Sounds like he revealed his entire family history. Did you do the same? :smile:

Is not a trade. You need to come to meet up. For you I can pay for your dim sum :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did not do all of that, no. lol.

We all know @hanera is from Malaysia already and you can call him Mr. Hanā€¦ :rofl:

Huh? I told you my full name, guess you forgot. So I lied about me being Mr Han :slight_smile: in this forum. How come I come from Malaysia now? Mr T forgot what he told me :slight_smile:

Yesā€¦ I forgotā€¦ :sob:

Did you remember that I told you my name in Chinese? One of the word has a gold in it.

Oh My Godā€¦ you didnā€™t!!! You need to delete that post before Harriet sees that or @tomatoā€™s secret will be revealed!!!

Having said that, we should do it again! I missed it last time with the travel.

Yes! The memory is coming back but I still canā€™t remember what word it is with gold in itā€¦ :rofl: