What to Do with Tunnel Entry?

Speaking of cannibus…

What’s the best way to invest in marijuana? I think there are these options

1. Buy a warehouse and rent to dispensary
  2. Buy farmland that’s good to grow marijuana

I think farmland might be a bad investment since marijuana can be grown in remote places such as Central Valley, Oregon, Colorado or Arizona, or even Midwest.

How much does it cost to buy a warehouse? How big should you buy for a dispensary?

Until the Feds give the FULL green light, I would tread very carefully on the subject of marijuana investing.

Trump supports marijuana and Seesions are neutral on it. I do not think there is much risk.

Yet another stinking tunnel entry house. 3/2/1660 asking for 1.2M listed by Redfin. It’s actually pretty decent, ocean view from upstairs and nice landscaping in backyard. Should go much higher? How about 1.6? Or should we deduct 500K for tunnel? :slight_smile:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/1979-30th-Ave-94116/home/1062196

One more stinking tunnel house. 3/2/1800 West Portal asking for 1.3M. Seems too low…

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/532-Wawona-St-94116/home/1805886

Both are pretty nice but I don’t care for both kitchens. First one is clean but still somewhat dated and then the second one is not designed particularly well. Cabinets are too dark and the space in general seems odd. Nevertheless, I will be curious as to what these go for since it seems like definitely more inventory is coming onto the market in the Sunset.

Will we see price crashing down? :thinking:

Haven’t seen anything remotely close to that yet. Everything decent is at least 1M or more so it seems there are plenty of buyers to go.

Yo! Do we finally have a cure for tunnel entry?

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/4340-Ulloa-St-94116/home/1873146

This seems fine but I don’t care for the two window design to the ground alongside the door. Too drastic and costly in my opinion when there is nothing wrong with tunnel entryways! Character and charm are what sells homes. Obviously, it has not hurt Sunset sales one bit…

WHAT. THE. HELL?

The dude (and I am pretty sure it’s some dim witted dude) who came up with the tunnel entry design needs to be locked up for life. Such a crime against humanity!

Now I will grant you that paranoid people like my mom won’t care for the glass panels next to the front door. Maybe if they did glass bricks it will be more private and stylish? But I applaud owner’s effort to remedy the fatal mistake of a tunnel entry.

Henry Doelger is his name and these admittingly small homes built out on the sand dunes are now worth a cool million each…

It takes a genius to put the window sill at the floor level to ensure that everyone can see your body in all its glory.

Floor to ceiling I get, but WTH is this!

1 Like

Another hack job by some Asian contractor probably on orders by folks like @manch (oops, sorry, my bad)

I am no design genius but I would at least put on some frosted glass. :smile:

Again that shows how desperate people get trying to fix that damned tunnel entry! It’s pure evil.

Pure genius…why even have locks on that door???

I guess the buyer of this one doesn’t share your disdain for tunnel entrances… paid 300k over asking to land at 1.6M for lovely West Portal!!!

Almost 2k feet at West Portal and even more important, 2 full blocks away from streetcar tracks, and sold for only 1.6? I say the tunnel entry crap costed the seller 200K at least.

The shitty wood panels didn’t help either.