Wow, Lotto Ticket Sold In East San Jose!

divorce saves you 100 mil easily

All taxes are calculated on cash basis (when you get the money or when you pay it out, like property taxes). You don’t need to be an accountant to know that.

I still think the prize money would be subject to CA taxation because it doesn’t make sense for CA to collect taxes on the liquor store but not from the winner.

Because they are experienced?

We need to find a salty wet avatar for @hanera

i know, he sound so horny lately

Manch keeps making suggestive statements, I merely amplifying it’s effect. Btw what you guys are talking about?

Sorry. I got misinformed by uncle manch. My bad

My friend bought a house in Tahoe from the Estate of a lotto winner. 31 year old won $16m net bought toys a house on Lake Tahoe and way too many drugs. Died of an overdose within two years. Most people can’t handle money. Ironically the guy was an accountant

Cool, won by a 11 member office pool…

Wells Fargo crew…

Man, I would hate to be the 12th member of the office crew…

Time to donate a few bucks to buy a one day dream…
Btw I found out last month that Mega increased the price from $1 to $2 as of last year…100% jump - what the heck!!!)

Must be @sfdragonboy . Congrats!

2 Likes

My friend knows someone who knows the winner…

I know someone who has a friend who know the winner.

Can’t tell if you are trolling or not… :thinking:

i mean…

eventually :slight_smile:

Winning 1B will seriously mess you up. Winning 2M like @sfdragonboy did is a bit too low. I mean you would still need to work for the man. I think 10M is the sweet spot.

My friend said the winner has a newborn - @sfdragonboy must have an illegitimate child…

:scream:

What other things are @sfdragonboy hiding from us?