Wow, Lotto Ticket Sold In East San Jose!

manch,

Tighten the monitoring of your daughters :hot_face:
Buy them an Apple watch each and make sure they share their location on iPhone.

Damn, I wish…

Just to show how lame the payoffs are though when you come close, I refer to my buddy who with a bunch of officemates combined and bought tickets a few years back on a big lotto. Get this, they hit 4 balls and the powerball i believe. Guess how much? A million? Nope. 500k? Nope. A measly 10k. That’s right, a lousy 10k to be divided amoungst a bunch of officemates. What a joke. More work than anything…

Better than nothing…

Damn, at my age not sure my guys will make it to the beach head. I got a better chance driving them over in my crx…

For sure, but anyone would be expecting a way bigger payoff than 10K. I mean, you are just one ball away. How can that possibly equate to only 10K?

10k does seem low. I think powerball is 50k at least.

I matched one number. Got zip

Come on, Mr. SLT, what are you going to do with that extra cash pile? That would be like Dolly Parton wishing for a boob enhancement…

My wife likes buying lotto. It is more about the dream of being a billionaire than the reality. She doesn’t like it when I point out you actually end up with one quarter of the promised amount at present value after taxes.

Of course everyone says this, but with this kind of money one could really do some good in the world (after having some fun of course)…

Money has its limits. Look at poor Paul Allen. $20b didn’t save him from cancer. Enjoy what you have and enjoy it now

I got 3 tickets. Wish me luck!

1 Like

Good luck! Remember the little people…

I too stopped by last night and picked up a ticket at that lucky spot in the Sunset that has sold several large Lotto winning tickets in the past. There will be a line out the door and around the corner this afternoon I bet…

Good luck to us all!!

LOL. That’s almost exactly what you pay in taxes. Jesus!

At least, the winners are paying taxes, not like the Trump family.

our government have IRS, we have a set of rules , regulations on tax. IRS will fined him if they audit his tax return if they find anything. I really don’t get you why every post you made is about hating , and about trump.
Don’t you have anything else to talk or share that can benefit this group?

Trump plays the RE game to avoid taxes. Depreciation is key. He is audited all the time, so if he cheated, the government already knows, meaning Mueller knows. So I doubt it. I think his biggest worry is that people will find out how poor he is. He uses or people’s money, not his own. He brags about being worth $10b, but is probably worth less than $1b.

might be . But as a business man. even not trump. you do not want to disclose your financial information , especially to the people that you’re dealing business with. It puts you into a very disadvantage position.
you do not want your competitor or the people you’re dealing with to know what cards you have. basically.

Then stay being a businessman and don’t run for president. If Dems win back the house I expect to see trump’s return soon.

1 Like