Wow, Lotto Ticket Sold In East San Jose!

IRS has a copy, just not releasing to public
why are you discriminating against businessman?

Is that discrimination? I just want to make sure the president doesn’t have fishy financial dealings, especially with foreign powers. Are you cool if trump owed the Russians and Saudis money? I remember the republicans freaked out over saudis donating money to clinton’s foundation.

1 Like

the government has his tax return please, it’s not like they don’t
it’s just not releasing to the public.
still the russian. where’s that leading to now?
look back all of the news from last year, and tell me what it is leading to now. keep getting caught at the moment by feeding from the msm
trump gonna put lgbtq in camp. trade war canada, trade war eu, trade war mexico, crash this crash that. on and on and on and on and on… and after 2 yrs, what has those done with opinion you read.
what are you really experiencing in the united states for real? ridiculous job that cannot be filled, more black/latino work less unemployment for those group, less MS13 i think first president really does anything to gang right? i don’t hear no jihading in what golden gate bridge, worry about ppl chopping out head right now.
you can hate him, but come on. tax return, let IRS deal with it. If he violate the tax code, penalize his ass.

MSM is fine. Don’t watch too much Fox News.

1 Like

I rarely watch fox news. I’m not going to argue politic with you, just you guys have to bring every topic into trump.
read the msm and go do actual research on it, instead of clip, go find the full video, instead of this will happen, go find the actual number and think yourself.

whatever topic you guys make have to bring into trump. what is wrong with that.

Every candidate since Nixon released their tax return. It’s not a law but a custom. If your guy didn’t do it that tells everybody he has skeletons to hide.

Everybody is free to use their imagination to speculate what those skeletons may be.

By the way Trump himself said he will release it after “audit” but of course he never did. Probably now denied he even said that.

1 Like

if not by law, he has a right to not release it.
every president promise a lot of shit, how many actually does any of those.
you don’t like him, i’m sure a lot doesn’t that’s perfectly fine. but you guys don’t have to put him in every other post.
why not just open a trump is fuck up president post, just keep all the anti-trump shit in that post instead.

Well I only responded after seeing you bring up Trump. :smile:

Trump himself enjoys everybody talking about him.

1 Like

correction: buyinghouse
just open a anti-trump topic and let everyone comment in there

My office is doing a huge pool right now. Don’t be surprised if we show up on the news tomorrow :moneybag:

1 Like

What if the pool master just disappears with the money?

Hey, same here… look for an aging chinese guy with a SFDRAGONBOY sweatshirt on!!!

We got copies of the tickets and donuts from the pool master. What a guy!!!

be the pool master

I personally already invested $10 on this thing and contributed to the office pool just now. Don’t want to be the last person working when the entire office shuts down for retirement.

1 Like

Best reason to join the pool I ever seen. :+1:

Who would benchmark Taylor Swift???

Dude! remember, your idol "PROMISED’ to release his tax returns!

Are you really that dense? Jesus!

This doesn’t have anything to do with partners, competitors, nothing! It has to do with dealing with honesty and décor. Carter sold his peanut farmer in order to become the president of the US. Anything about it from you?

My filipino friend told me that for 3 draws, and $10 from him, which makes about 350 tickets or so in his work place, not a single $1 they have earned. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

same as every freaking president like obama, every single one of them are no difference in lying.
now, please open a bash trump topic instead of highjacking lotto ticket please.
let’s keep the trump hate local to that topic.

That’s because our office pool is the real winner :grin:

1 Like