Wow, Lotto Ticket Sold In East San Jose!

I don’t get why people want to win a 1.6B jackpot. That would seriously fuck up thier lives and everyone around them. You can’t hide because your name and photo will be on breaking news everywhere.

#firstworldproblem

Recruited a top dog in our pot - we are now invincible.

This board is mostly immigrants. What does it tell?

Is the glass ceiling forcing immigrants to become landlord and give up career advancement?

Honest question: I know california reveals your identity when you claim… but do you need to cash out in the same state you bought the ticket? Can i becomea resident of washington, for example? Tax & privacy wise. I don’t expect this loophole to exist, it’s just a mental exercise i had.

Edit: found this:
All lottery prizes must be claimed in the state where the ticket was sold. This includes for multi-state games such as Powerball & Mega Millions.

Yes, no chance for a shot at CEO.

I bought 160 tickets as a poolmater today for me and my colleagues.
Should i reveal my name if we win?
It started to concern me. :slightly_smiling_face:

I should do the same tomorrow at work.

dips on 500k. It’s ok if i do it before you win, unlike those golddiggers that come to you for help after.

If this thing hits 2B after all the ticket sales, someone with 600M could roll the dice and buy all 300M combinations, hoping they don’t have to split the jackpot :smiley:

Don’t worry your odds are more than a billion to one

The moment 200 fremont homes disappear, we will know it’s one of us.

The moment one by one of you guys start to disappear, we’ll know the winner. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t think Fremont would be the target then.

one atherton, and lots of fremont.

If it were me, i’d probably just buy as many austin homes as possible, and live on 1/100th of the rental income.

why bother with stock market at that point. it’s generational wealth. do more entrepreneurial stuff, get your kids to do the same, still enough money for literally anything.

Did you even buy 1 ticket? :unamused:
If you buy 160 tickets just like me, we can make a deal “500K to each other in case of winning”.

i did 2.

Sorry. Our deal is broken. :expressionless:

boo :slight_smile:

Whoever trying to buy lotto tickets with colleagues at work means they are very unhappy with their work situation, and should consider other ways to FIRE instead of the hopeless lotto jackpot…

Oh wow you have no clue what is going on there. Great.