Wow, Lotto Ticket Sold In East San Jose!

Ok, we found our spokesman for NO on Prop 10!!! Imagine this dude doing a promo spot where he says I am an economist who won X lotteries and I say No on Prop 10. Winner…

We got $12 after spending $320.
My colleagues picked me as a lucky hand and it didn’t work out at all… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

@Jane,

If there is no overall winner, you have a shot on Friday to “redeem” yourself…:grinning:

You don’t like me… Do you?

What do you mean? Like I said, if nobody wins you have another shot to win for you and your teammates on Friday. Was what I said bad??? I don’t think so…

This means we have to spend another $320 (or more) and another, another, another until somebody wins.
That sounds like more torture than fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jane,

Just do it!!! As long as no one in freaking Peoria, Illinois won on a freaking $2 ticket that he/she bought by chance because he had to buy some gum at a 7/11 out in nowhere, we good…

The sad reality is, despite the humongous odds, if you don’t play you for sure won’t win…

(Gosh, I should work for the CA Lottery…)

Damn, someone got 5/6 from a Safeway on Taraval, NOT NORIEGA WHERE I WENT!!! F***!!!

You… evil…
Sounds really compelling, though.
Let me discuss this issue with my colleagues tomorrow seriously. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again, we gotta hope no one won first…

Ok, twitter is saying quite a few 5/6 winners throughout State…

Our pot was close to yours and we got $12…second time already haha

Damn, maybe a winner in South Carolina…

Ok, back to the grind of work people… nothing to see here…

1 Like

So, $12 is expected number for $320 probably. :slight_smile:

we won $4 bucks.
too bad, if i win, i’m going to donate 75% and be like this guy

We are riding the $12 out :slight_smile:

Only $40M :slight_smile: Lost $10, only got 1 number right. Is my virgin purchase of Mega Millions lottery, thought would have the first time lucky strike :hugs: