You Gotta Love BART

Trust me, you do NOT want to get me angry.

If someone got beef with me then he/she really has serious problems. Anyone that knows me in real life will tell you the same thing.

2 Likes

Are you serious? You donā€™t make money by driving fancy cars. You gotta read the Millionaire Next Door if you havenā€™t already.

That said, is this the WWF or are you guys seriously pissed at each other? Got some serious grumpiness going on there.

No cat-fights from us ladies. Weā€™re too classy to do that in front of you guys.

4 Likes

So, you do it when weā€™re not around?

Itā€™s OK guys, fight all you want. Debating, insulting, is healthy to a point where you are not criminalized. From there, it takes another ugly turn.

At least, in my world, you can call me idiot and dumb and stupid, I donā€™t care, I am going to sit with you and enjoy a cup of coffee, I promise you that, but donā€™t call me a fraudster or a scammer, I will be looking for you. I mean it. And I will find you. :wink:

Now, letā€™s keep it civil, just donā€™t push each other when the next Bart train comes your way. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Thatā€™s just their normal bickeringā€¦strengthens their friendship.

1 Like

They are bondingā€¦:sweat_smile:

Grossā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

So, you do it when weā€™re not around?
[/quote]

I wouldnā€™t know, so far I havenā€™t been in any private ones. But Iā€™m sure if they happen, itā€™ll be over private message.

1 Like

Way to get a ballot measure approved with no plan to actually build it. It makes you wonder how they determined the budget for the project.

1 Like
1 Like

Just call Muskā€¦ He will tell you how to do itā€¦trust him
He can do it in 6 months with a plastic shovel and a kids sand pailā€¦ lol

1 Like

Is my Model 3 ready yet???

1 Like

Not stolenā€¦ blatant robberyā€¦

What else is new? Just like jury duty and taxes, a bump in BART fares is like clockworkā€¦

Oh well, homes in SF just got more expensive againā€¦

1 Like

Yup, and BART will still lose a ton of money :slight_smile:

I am still waiting for that escalator at my station to be fixed. You would think it is problem the size of the Millennium Tower foundation. 4-5 months now for a one story flight of escalators. Unbelievableā€¦

2 Likes