You Gotta Love BART

Sadly, it will be dirty again…

The problem is that BART and the pathetic City Leaders simply don’t care. Honestly, I want our tourism dollars to plummet so that less money can be allocated to such things like the homeless fund. That will teach them a lesson that you do not kill the golden goose.

1 Like
1 Like

Aaah, the good old days of video gaming!!! Maybe time to buy that real Defender video arcade game back from the brother-inlaw…

1 Like

Ewww, I would hate to be the designated taster…

1 Like

That was fast.

Uh, board up the storefronts… it is about to get nasty in Oaktown again…

1 Like

I bet the family will still get a pay day. We need to stop paying out money when there’s no wrong doing.

Have you seen the footage from the officer’s body camera? Keep in mind this is on city street, not on BART property technically. I realize the cop is running over and he sees two guys wrestling on the ground. Not exactly sure why he shot the one guy in the back. To me, it almost seems he chose to just shoot one of them to get them to stop.

1 Like

I didn’t watch this one, but they were wrestling over a gun.

1 Like

Right, so again in the heat of the moment maybe he had to choose but why shoot the guy in the back (because he was on top essentially of the other guy)?

1 Like

I’m not sure if there was a 9-11 call the officer was responding to or what. It seems the officer shot the correct person though.

I am not seeing how that guy he shot is necessarily the correct guy. Both were wrestling for the gun (I forgot about that part, I thought they were wrestling each other) so how do you know which is the good or bad guy?

1 Like

He wouldn’t have known right guy or wrong. I can see why he was worried though, and if they were really fighting over a gun… Geeez so many of these situations, it turns out there wasn’t a weapon at all.

Hence, why I am suggesting that he just shot the one guy since he was sort of on top of the other

If he shot the guy that was the victim of the attack, then there’d be a much stronger legal case. The one guy appeared to stop when he yelled at them. Also, we don’t know if there was a 9-11 call and info given to him via radio before he ran over there.

Full report:

http://www.alcoda.org/newsroom/files/Final_Tindle_OIS_10_23_18_cover.pdf