You Gotta Love BART

Unfortunately, John Burris is going to get a few more hair plugs as a result…

It’s pretty clear if you read the summary. He got it right.

1 Like

It takes a few technically non working pipe bombs for this???

1 Like

Was on the new train this morning going to Oracle OpenWorld. Not used to a spotless train - wonder how long that keeps up.

1 Like

Bookmark!!!

1 Like

Damn NIMBYs.!!!

http://www.sfexaminer.com/24th-street-mission-station-may-finally-get-ford-gobike-station-block-away/

A knife??? You want to see something impressive???

1 Like

Wow, we have come full circle on this thread and yet the urine scented air is still there if you get lucky and find a working BART escalator…

1 Like

Typical modern bureaucracy. Close a station instead of cleaning up the blood. Bullshit. Yet stations in SF are left open full of urine, poo and needles and probably plenty of blood.
No common sense left.

word is getting out. Several friends and relatives in Spain have told me they have heard about all the homeless and filth in SF… when your 70 year old aunt in Spain has heard about it, the world knows… it takes some time for word to get out, so I wonder if tourism hasn’t really begun to decrease yet, and the wave is coming…

time to buy in SF in a couple of years at the tourism “bottom”? at some point the city will have to react. this is unsustainable

2 Likes

It hasn’t…

Who knew. People want to come see the poop on the streets. It’s a tourist attraction.

1 Like

I would pay to see Nancy Pelosi shovel poop. Love to see her nephew Newsom out there too.

1 Like

i just think it takes time for word to get out… it will probably be a delayed response

Yes I am biased, but there really is more to the Fab 7x7 than just poop and needles you know…

Hey Bart Janitor,

Here is a mentor for ya!!! He is obviously a star employee who works overtime…

1 Like