You Gotta Love BART

Oh don’t you worry, I will remember.

Woah! You don’t understand women. They remember those but not what happen😀

I have never taken BART to the airport(s), but isn’t the problem with them that their locations are not exactly right there at the domestic terminals? A competitive price would def help too…

1 Like

It’s next to the international terminal. Super convenient. If I’m going solo, then I usually do Uber to Bart and then Bart to sfo. $6 Uber and $11 bart. It’s a lot cheaper than $50/60 Uber ride to sfo.

1 Like

You can walk to International or Domenstic United terminal very easily but agree if you’re going to Terminal 1 or 2 you have to take airtrain (it takes 5-10 minutes).

The issue for me is coming from Pleasanton I have to transfer lines so it takes 1.5+hr just to get there.

Not to worry, BART will take you (assuming no jail time)…

Wow, things are looking up…

3 Likes

Check again. I bet there’re pairs of homeless doing unspeakable acts on it every night… :thinking:

1 Like

Speaking of BART, I almost got robbed the other night coming back from the Oakland airport and I believe that thief stole someone’s backpack (but I didn’t witness the whole act; he went back and forth between the cars and eventually came back with a backpack).

1 Like

Did you citizen arrest him?

1 Like

Platano-Girl! :slight_smile:

Personal safety comes first. The thief got on at Fruitvale (he periodically put on/off his face mask so you knew he was up to no good). As soon as he boarded I immediately put my phone away and remained vigilant. He went pass where I was sitting many times and across other cars to look for prey. He ended up getting off at the same station as me. When I was about to exit the car, he stood super close to me so I put all my bags/carry-on in front of me before the door opened and was planning to run to the BART police (hoping there was one at the station, but there wasn’t). Anyhow when I clippered out he tried to follow me so I ran to the crowd of 4-5 people in front of the station and speed dialed Lyft. Car showed up within 2 min.

4 Likes

Time to learn Wing Chun :relieved:

Chinese king fu is bullshit. Get a pepper spray instead.

1 Like

Huh? Are you talking about lack of practical experience. If you want practical combat experience, street fights or fight in MMA tournaments. Martial arts is useless if you don’t do real combat often :grinning: Alertness, flexibility and strength are critical :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Come on!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Glad you’re okay @harriet . Stay vigilant.

Even for me, I stay inside the paid area near the station agent when I’m waiting for an Uber or a ride. More traffic in the lighted gate area, safety in numbers.

2 Likes
1 Like

I thought the homeless and criminals used BART for free already. They just jump the turnstiles.

2 Likes