You Want Excellent Chinese Food, Manch?

I like Haidilao mostly for their service. In mainland you don’t have to give them tips and they still treat you like royalty. Here? They might still be unsatisfied after receiving a 20% tip.

I think they still have long lines. Best to go during weekdays or around 5/5:30pm

1 Like

Sell AMZN. Now.

Any decent restaurants have long lines during lunch and dinner, and weekends.
Hardly any people if you go before 5 pm :slight_smile: during weekdays.

Truly good food is worth dying for. The pizza joint wasn’t mentioned. But it must have been killer good.

1 Like

I already posted about this :expressionless:

Man, after a day of looking at cars all day (sorry, @dioworld, will hit your open house next weekend if I have time) without lunch we head to San Tung to treat ourselves some tasty chicken wings. We figured FIVE THIRTY should be ok…

Un, no…

How about approx THIRTY EIGHT parties ahead of us???

Needless to say, we missed the movie (to wait and eat there)…

wow… that’s a lot of ppl
last time i gave up too trying to eat there

Dude, how was Open House Weekend 1???

bad weather… yesterday i heard there’s 21 parties, is that good or bad?
today i almost watch the 9ers lost the game… jimmy looks conservative, maybe the playbook too much for him, i can see him think more instead reacting out of instinct, hopefully when he fully master the playbook, he’ll do better

Ok, next week’s game is at KC, so Sunday morning sooooo, your open house should be decently attended.

if we play like this next week, we’re going to get blown out, hopefully foster/goodwin comes back next week will make a big difference

Did you hear, Josh Gordon, the head case from Cleveland wants to come here…

it’ll be bad, i walk to the stadium. i smell a lot of weed. if gordon joins, he’ll be immediate suspension

1 Like
1 Like

Sounds like we need to have meet ups there.

What if the nail drops into the soup? Yuck!

1 Like

Or, toe jam gets into the food…gross

China? Meet in Cupertino first. Harriet hasn’t said when and you’ve haven’t said what is the bet?
AAPL to $2T?
AMZN to $2T?
FB to $1T?
SQ to $1T?
TSLA to $0 :smiling_imp:
Your family’s net worth to $10M :+1:

No need to always have bets. Too competitive, not the Chinese way according to Jack Ma. We can have a friendly meal and BS.