Youtube Shooting

Ok, the police did talk to her…

This is becoming a trend. Law enforcement drops the ball (often because they are trying to be too PC) and something terrible occurs. When do we decide that being PC isn’t worth risking our safety?

1 Like

I seem to recall way back when security cameras weren’t in vogue yet (back then expensive, bulky, etc) that people were so afraid of Big Brother. Now a days, who doesn’t have security cameras on their homes and I would like to think most people don’t have a real issue with cameras in public (I could still be wrong on that).

We need to balance with civil liberty. We can’t just casually lock people up because we suspect they may be up to no good. Again, minority report.

I don’t get this scapegoat looking exercise.

2 Likes

That’s not PC. PC is when police go out of their way to not appear racists.

I don’t know, the police had enough at that point to take her in for questioning and search the car (IMO):

1. she resides in SD but drives all the way to MV and is found sleeping in a car (wack job)
  2. family member calls police and tells them she has a beef with Youtube

Seriously, that’s enough for arrests? Driving long distance and sleeping in a car? And have a beef with something? Who doesn’t have beef with something?

Can you picture how many arrests that would result? Even China wouldn’t arrest people just fitting those two profiles. I understand we want to prevent tragedies. But we don’t want to throw away all our liberties and become the USSR don’t we?

So glad you’re ok. Big hug…

America is going all in communist mode babe
if everyone have enough love and sharing, give her 1% of your income, then this won’t happen.

1 Like

Maybe arrest is not the word, but questioning. Again, she was reported in as a missing person so I would think police had every right to ask her why was she up here away from family and see to it that she goes back down.

Look, we dodged a major massacre here. Other places were not as lucky…

1 Like

It would have been minimal effort to check if she owned a gun and ask where it was. If a family member reports that someone in their family might do something crazy, you’d think checking if they own a gun would be a bare minimum response.

2 Likes

"California was also one of the first five states to adopt a “red flag law” which seeks to keep guns out of the hands of those who have a history of violence, domestic abuse, violent ideation or mental illness which leads relatives or law enforcement to believe they may inflict harm upon themselves or someone else. In this instance, police said that they had no indication or suspicion that Aghdam planned to do something violent, and therefore there was nothing that would have triggered the process by which a court can confiscate someone’s guns.

“[The law] does require some action on the part of the police and the parents to highlight the nature of the threat,” said Donahue. “Once a family member tells the police, they can move in and take the gun away.”"

So did or did not the family call the police?

She was reported missing. They called.

If the cops had questioned her more and searched her car she would have been arrested for carrying a gun without telling them about it. Would have saved her life and agony of her victims… So much for the PC crowd. The MT View cops are so afraid of being accused of profiling they don’t have and can’t use go old shit house cunning. The woman was bat shit crazy. And they should have sensed it…

3 Likes

A 39 year old woman shot 4 people in San Bruno, and the media initially reported that as a love triangle shooting. Is it odd? A long distance love triangle?

Is it an issue of poor journalism, gossiping as journalism, or a purposeful lie to avoid terrorism suspicion?

2 Likes

not only love triangle. they say she was white in the beginning. I’m like how difficult is it to tell that she is not white. is it really that hard?

1 Like

I think most Persians consider themselves white…

Although Iran is a multiethnic nation of Persians, Azeri Turks, Kurds, Baluchis, Arabs, Armenians, and many other groups, Iranians were taught to pride themselves for their Aryan blood and white skin and to look down on the supposedly “stupid” Turks and “backward” Arabs. As educated Iranians widely bought into this European system of racial hierarchy, Iranians began to see themselves as White in a global perspective and many carried this identification with them into the United States.

1 Like

The woman was not “not white”