100 baggers/ Growth Stocks

Not Grab?

It’s now trading at $10.2.

AGC or grab is also good. Running out of cash. Have to sell other holdings, can you lend me interest free money.

Sell your Cupertino shack(s).

Good article. No specific names, just some general musing.

I like this line:

When you are younger, you need older mentors. When you are older, you need younger mentors. They teach you to be young again.

I see you’re still like to learnquote saying.

I like to learn.

Palantir: Positioned To Become One Of The Most Important Software And Tech Holding Companies

PLTR = AI in the edge + Peter Thiel’s personal investment vehicle.

2 Likes

Interesting podcast on Datadog.

2 Likes

Anyone in CLOV? CTO Andrew Toy is from Google and they are using AI to disrupt dinosaur insurance industry.

The hot AI powered system that democratize insurance is LMND :slight_smile:

Are we creating an AI/BigData Bubble? Can I use AI to brush my teeth?

An AI powered system to democratize teeth cleaning? Not yet. There is an AI powered system that democratize personal admin and healthcare. Is called Apple Watch.

Oh man! You reminded me something. I have not seen office admins for a while now. Many companies have eliminated these jobs, and some have only one or two admins for the entire building. Used to have one for each group.

1 Like

iHS to $38 :money_mouth_face: Just read this article. If 2mrw is not too high, may be long some calls :slight_smile:

A pretty good podcast on AirBnB.

MTTR: My preferred count is in danger of being invalidated.

Mttr is more like AMC than Tesla. A minor product that has no need and no secret sauce.

Your knowledge of MTTR is based on the past. I believe you didn’t read up all those articles/videos I linked. Take note that many of the top leadership has been changed over the last 2-3 years with a new CEO with a new vision and is moving in a new strategic direction. It is in the building up phase (early innings), so some would bet that it is going to be successful while some would fossilize, the stock price is going to be volatile. This is the time to bet BIG (future would be lose BIG or win BIG), by the time it is clear that it is going to win, it would be 10x higher. Is not for conservative investors. IMHO, conservative investors should stick to S&P index fund/ ETF… sure to win in the long run. From another perspective, this stock should not be in a retirement portfolio.

2 Likes

@hanera pls do an analysis on CLOV if you have time. Thanks!

I agree…the issue with MTTR is that the market for its services is growing rapids, so even if it is just a mediocre company it will grow. I stuck a small amount in there, but lets see…

1 Like