2021 IPO

His sense of self worth is much higher than what public disclosures would suggest :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I really loved the technology. Given we have many real estate investor wondering their view on this. Are there any other competitor out there ?

Started small position in GHVI

1 Like

Have you used Matterport as a seller? I just saw their doll house pic on listings from time to time.

I have used Mattaport. Kind of cute. Let’s you walk through the house. Plus the floor plans are cool.

Yet another SF company.

it is the same people always. Fed will be bailing out all financial and related software firms.
Brian Armstrong - Co-founder and CEO @ Coinbase - Crunchbase Person Profile
Mr. Armstrong has led the team, now at over 200 employees, through over $200M in funding from leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, IVP, USV, DFJ and NYSE. Since co-founding the company, Mr. Armstrong has led Coinbase to serve over 10M customers across 32 countries, providing custody for more than $10B in digital assets. Mr. Armstrong was listed as Fortune 40 under 40 and Recode 100 in 2017.

Isn’t that obvious, they are in the same industry :grinning: Select a few of them to be their overseers for a short period of time. After that, they would return to the same industry. What would these few of them favor while they are the overseers?

yeah i know. what is interesting about it these firms are all located around liberal Coastal Cities.
financial firms need software to manage deposits and reach wider audience. its all ad tech and financial industry combined into one .increasing value of each other.
next will be insurance industry. i doubt consumers can pay real insurance prices after the next waves of claims settled.

Mountain View: Coursera is planning to file to go public tomorrow – TechCrunch

2 Likes

Holding some pre-IPO shares?

1 Like

How come all the hot IPOs running into billions of dollars? Are there any lean meat left for retail investors buying after IPO? It seems at best only fat! Worse is only bone left.

1 Like

There are plenty of ex-SPAC’s selling for scraps now. FUBO’s market cap is only $3B.

1 Like

One year ago was $6! now $26, still too high. I want stocks of outstanding company that are less than $1B market cap. The YOLO crowd and diamond hands are paying 10 years in the future prices.

2 Likes

Well CURI is below 1B.

I agree and these high growth companies won’t maintain the growth rate for 10 years. That means at some point there will be a lot of pain.

3 Likes
1 Like

I think Roblox will be the next meme stock. Going in at any price for me. :thinking:

2 Likes

RHers are selling GME to raise cash for RBLX :slight_smile:

IB doesn’t allow me to buy RBLX!

:sob: