AAPL and Apple

Today…

Condition 1: Price above 52-week EMA and cloud :+1:

Condition 2: Weekly RSI above 50 :+1:

Condition 3: Weekly MACD crosses and stays above zero. Status: Above zero but need a pull back to see whether it stays above zero.

Once condition 3 is met, confirm AAPL is in a multi-month uptrend.

4 weeks ago…

:+1:

Plateau? There are many Android migrating to iPhone! Market share (unit) of iPhone is 13%, plenty of growth.

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 3.46.50 PM

About $10 or 5% from ATH :+1:

路遥知马力
Only when traveling long distance that you know the stamina of the horse

Sound ST. Future earnings of AAPL should grow faster than last quarter because of Apple Headset (rumor to be launched next year) and as China re-open (can’t lock down forever).

After months of not using the Mac Pro, back :slight_smile: Have been using the MBP and watching TV at the same time. Can’t do that for Mac Pro. Looking at hourly price chart (have been using daily chart) of AAPL using ToS platform, I come up with a preferred count… this time I did some fib computations, so more sophisticated… hopefully more correct. Btw, making money and interpreting EW patterns are two different activities.

Hourly chart of AAPL. I interpret that AAPL is in extended fifth wave. Look like the impulse wave i is about to be completed, if correct, expect pull back to $156-$162. Wave ii should break below the lower channel of the pitchfork.

1 Like

Buffett bought another 3.9 million shares in Apple, which is Berkshire’s largest position by a wide margin. The company owned nearly 895 million shares in the iPhone maker, a stake worth $122.3 billion as of June 30. AAPL accounted for 41% of Berkshire’s portfolio value at the end of Q2.

:+1:

3 Likes

That’s a very high concentration indeed. He is living true to his investment axiom “diversification is for dummies”.

Another Buy & Hold winner

Link => industry week

1 Like

IMHO,
Bought prior to return of late SJ is luck.
Bought after return of late SJ is risky bet. :rofl:
Bought after iPod launch is a less risky bet.
Bought after iPhone launch is lot of DD.

Should be able to achieve by end of the year.

Wasn’t expecting, just wish, now is expecting :slight_smile: My preferred count getting more uber bullish as time pass . 路遥知马力.

2 Likes

Value Investor, Joseph Carlson, explaining why he is in AAPL.

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.45.20 PM
Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.45.33 PM

Now to OptionsWolf The Elliottican who insist AAPL is doing a zigzag instead of an impulse. Not commenting on her EW but her understanding of divergence is not right.

Yet another dividend investor (well know ones, WB and JCarlson) likes AAPL. I like AAPL dividends too :slight_smile: allow me to diversify into SFH rental without needing to sell any AAPLs.

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 12.09.38 PM
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 12.09.16 PM

Suddenly Apple Pay is in vogue.

Apple Pay is not a credit card and IIRC Apple Card uses V and MA network. Also, Apple sells its + partners’ products and is not a generic retailer like AMZN. So I doubt would want to replace V and MA.

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 11.30.43 AM
Thank Beth :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

AAPL is in wave iii.(4)… short for minor degree wave (4) of intermediate degree wave iii. If in wave (4), should break below the lower channel of pitchfork, likely to complete between $171.24-$168.15, start to worry if below $165.

Now for  :ox:

Joseph Carlson can’t help it. Have to comment on Carter’s “sell it all” call.

Apple paid subscription continues to grow unabated :up:
Services: iCloud, Pay, Music, TV+, Care, News, Arcade,

Earnings (not revenue :roll_eyes:) growing unabated :up:

Share price follows earning growth :up:

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 10.33.30 AM

I have
AAPL 
and a little of COST and DE.

AAPL Ad revenue has hit $4B?

Wow, at this rate they’ll pass Twitter very soon. Twitter should be a case study in how to mismanage your platform and fail to monetize it.

1 Like

I thought Apple wanted to protect its users against advertisers because of privacy and whatnot.

Turns out it just wants those ad dollars for itself.

:person_shrugging: