AAPL and Apple

That thought process(You think Apple should buy GSAT) is pure speculative, won’t normally work.

As an investor (just giving you an idea), if this GSAT earns 5 or 10 cents from each iphone apple sells, how much the income possible? If GSAT is able to continue apple tie up for next 5 years, what will be the revenue growth and income growth.

If that increases substantially, worth taking GSAT. If not, forget that company.

Apple announces the iPhone 13 with a new name.

Was recently at the Apple store in Dublin. While I was waiting, I had some time to examine the iPhone 13s. Didn’t feel enthusiastic after playing with them for a little bit, wasn’t feeling like updating to a newer phone.

No. What they mean is they will start charging people money for this emergency call feature after 2 years. That’s just really low for the biggest company in the world. Pay us so you can call 911 when you are stranded on a mountain somewhere.

1 Like

Why ultra? Isn’t it for extreme outdoor ppl?

Code word for :man:

Steve Jobs emailed to himself. GOAT.

Steve Jobs’ daughter on today’s iPhone announcement:

1 Like

“They maintain margins over the past year, 43% gross margins, despite spiking costs. … I think that is an indication that they are just masters in terms of multiplying the supply chain,” he said.
Munster estimated that holding prices steady will allow the iPhone to pick up “a percent or two” of market share. He noted that the product currently has a global market share of about 18%.

:+1: jobs

More iPhone users translate to more services sale and purchases of other Apple products.

Macho

1 Like

Athletes, soldiers, police, bikers, truckers, plumbers, any men

Need to push above 200-day SMA to short squeeze the bears. Still trading below 50-day SMA, not good enough. Above ichimoku cloud is :+1:

Obviously these guys are paid to talk bearish. Below article talks about WS wants to short the market through shorting AAPL.
https://www.thestreet.com/video/apple-most-shorted-stock

…Apple sits in the most important indices in the United States, and it makes up the most significant weight in the S&P 500. If you put Tesla and Apple together, they’re about 9% of the entire market cap of the S&P.

>So shorting those stocks is a proxy for shorting the market.

1 Like

Am I a genius or am I just lucky? Or both?

Who cares what kind of cat it is as long as it can catch mice! :rofl:

Today Sep 9
Condition 3 in progress.

Aug 12

Jul 16

Another Apple Event in late Fall? Apple headset or Apple glass?

Funded your profit

3 Likes

You have hesitated in ordering iPhone. Order on Friday is Sep 16.

1 Like

@Jil and @hanera pls let me know how good the bass is in AirPod.

1 Like

It is way expensive (mostly donation to hanera!), but sound and sync with phone is too good.

One very bad design is you may accidently loose it from ear when you take it. Once it is fallen from 4 feet, airpods won’t work normally.

This is the fourth Airpod I bought it, still I prefer to buy airpods only as they are seemless with iphones.

2 Likes