AAPL and Apple

Depends on where it landed. I dropped them quite often on the hardwood floor. Guess it won’t work if drop on a concrete/ cement floor.

I still owning the first and second generation. Will replace the first gen with the new AirPods Pro. I use two AirPods so I can continue watching the serials while the other pair is charging. I also have two Apple watches for the same reason.

Why did I buy 4th Airpod? Dropped so many times until Airpod becomes useless !

The new airpods has friction patch to avoid accidental drops as shown in green highlighted. Let me try finally. Old airpods are slippery easily.

2 Likes

3 days ago…

Today Sep 12, 2022…
AAPL above 200-day SMA, above 50-day SMA and above ichimoku cloud. Short squeeze started?

1 Like

"In the US, Week 1 delivery timing for … the Pro and Pro Max lead times have extended lead times of 35 and 42 days, respectively.

"In China, Week 1 delivery timing for … 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max lead times are significantly above last year’s lead times at 50-57 days (vs. peak of 45 days) and above other regions, suggesting robust demand even in a weaker macro.

Both @Jil and I appreciate iPhone 14 Pro Max :grinning: Calling iPhone 8 users e.g. @manch, to upgrade.

"Globally, Watch Series 8 and Watch Ultra lead times tracked at 28 and 34 days, respectively, while Watch SE was less popular at 8 days, suggesting that there is strong consumer interest in the Watch Ultra.

Ultra man :slight_smile:

1 Like

During the Han Dynasty, bright purple was often regarded as an extremely precious and rare color. In the Tang dynasty, the color purple was used in the clothing of officials ranking above the “fifth class” and was a color favored by royal court members. Purple borders were considered elegant.

Purple energy from the East
紫气东来
Meaning: Good luck coming

Purple has long been associated with royalty, originally because Tyrian purple dye, made from the mucus secretion of a species of snail, was extremely expensive in antiquity.[3] Purple was the color worn by Roman magistrates; it became the imperial color worn by the rulers of the Byzantine Empire and the Holy Roman Empire, and later by Roman Catholic bishops. Similarly in Japan, the color is traditionally associated with the emperorand aristocracy.[4]

According to contemporary surveys in Europe and the United States, purple is the color most often associated with rarity, royalty, magic, mystery and piety.[5][6]

Deep purple iPhone :+1:

Expecting the category, “wearables, home and accessories”, to explode with the launch of Apple Headsets and Glasses. Revenue for Services should continue to increase with the increase in installed base, it is not directly proportional to iPhone unit sales.

Joe Carlson explains why AAPL would hit $200 using fundamentals.

Why do you need a 48 mpixel camera and a athlete level watch?

Answered.

1 Like

If the goal is the attract a 25 year old female start driving a Porsche :smile:

1 Like

ICE cars are no longer attractive to either sex.

2 Likes

Porsche Taycan :smile:

Behind the scene clean? Can do that?

Earning will grow faster than revenue growth for a long time as services increase with increase in installed base.

Apple overtakes Android to account for 50% of smartphones used in US

Milestone was passed in quarter ending in June, says Counterpoint Research

According to @manch, nobody will buy iPhone 14s :slight_smile: