AAPL and Apple

Original title is…

Issue a downgrade when AAPL appears to have completed a Primary degree wave 1. Cheeky.

1 Like

Donnie Yen :slight_smile:

WWDC is on Jun 5. Holding pattern till then or breakout to new ATH before that or debt ceiling drags it down to… ?

6 days to WWDC… from price action, likely to be sell the news event… push through the red line resistance, should become support for any pull back, expect new ATH either before WWDC or after the pull back.

Updated EW count (component waves only, no change to main count)… more bullish :slight_smile: count…

Less than $1 from dividend-adjusted price $181.13.

1 Like

PM breaks above previous dividend-adjusted ATH $181.13.

Fantastic number, 181.28… Once prosper. Easy prosper.

My attempt to count the sub-waves of wave 3 assuming in a multi-year bull trend.
From chart, AAPL would have started retracement or IMHO, most likely start from 185 i.e. has a little more upside. Regardless, I believe pull back would be mere, around $10-$12.

1 Like

However, one thing has continued to elude the 62-year-old: Under Cook’s tenure, the company is still yet to release an industry-defining product on the scale of the iPod or iPhone, which debuted under Steve Jobs’ leadership.

“It feels like the riskiest product launch they’ve ever done,” says Ben Wood, a long-time Apple watcher at analysis firm CCS Insight.

Inflection point/ start of an explosive growth/ launch of an industry-defining product is now known as iPhone moment ever since Jensen Huang uses it.

Apple is likely to manage expectations as the VR headsets are not expected to sell in the same volumes as the iPhone…

Sales are expected to be modest at first, with analysts at Bank of America predicting just 200,000 units will be sold this year.

Sale of iPhone in 2007 is less than 2 million units, unit price $599.
Estimated sale of iPhone in 2022 = 225-230 million units

https://omaha.com/lifestyles/technology/apple-is-expected-to-unveil-a-sleek-pricey-headset-is-it-the-device-vr-has/article_2c643adf-7b71-51a8-8b9d-64a4aeae1e42.html

Price action after iPhone is announced. First few months of iPhone moment is not rosy for AAPL.

In addition…

Apple is also likely to use the event to show off its latest Mac computer, preview the next operating system for the iPhone and discuss its strategy for artificial intelligence.

Apple AI strategy :shushing_face: Apple is always humble and doesn’t splash crudely. Apple has been building an AI infrastructure hidden in plain sight.

Ives is expecting Cook to outline Apple’s AI strategy, and how it can integrate the technology, including its own AI-driven solution that will be integrated into Apple products and allow consumers to further tap into their iOS data, video, music, applications, and Apple devices.

Looking at the stars and checking the crystal ball… if Apple Reality and Reality Pro live up to the rampant leaks and lofty expectations, expect AAPL to break above $200 soonest. Otherwise, is a sell the news event.

What I want to hear is: :+1: Reality/ Reality Pro + :+1:AI strategy.

Impact of Reality on AAPL :grimacing:

Release a Vision Pro but no Vision?
Pro is for software developers.
Expect a simpler and cheaper Vision for consumers.

Sell the event for AAPL… HoD $184.85… pull back started…

Where is Apple’s AI strategy?

TC didn’t articulate an integrated AI strategy. However, presenters talk about ML/ ANE throughout their presentation.

$4k including tax. Has your wife approved yet?

Gonna be the AWESOME for p**n I must say.

No. Waiting for Vision.

Expect Apple to allow side load from third-party stores. Such apps won’t be available in Apple Store.

What happened? I thought you had your credit card out ready to spend $3k on it, as recently as last week? Not liking what you saw at keynote?