Amazon HQ2

Ex-CEO of Intel went to SJSU.

There are just way more opportunities here. C’mon! U of Florida? Really?

Hence why you should give houses to your daughters instead of splurging on college admission.

2 Likes

No hard evidence but I suspect SJSU (being down there in SV) would be better for Engineering and CS. Other majors, not sure either way…

Meh, give me more of Emily instead (Yikes, internet has nudes…)

(Yes, only 1 year at UCLA… left because she couldn’t handle the more prettier gals in her class. :grinning:)

He is Jewish. School doesn’t matter that much. Also a Trump supporter, not sure whether SJSU is willing to be associated with him

Why choose? Do both of course.

Who is that?

Emily Ratajkowski, supermodel and activist (was at Kavanaugh protest bra-less probably due to 90 degree weather yet got trolled for it… go figure). Why are you guys focusing on what I am wearing? Come on, Emily…

Jesus Emily has 21M followers on IG. I should have moved to LA. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

There are thousands of Emily in Poland, migrate to Poland.

I will paste a “sister” free story on this when available, but this sounds pretty ridiculous…

https://www.wsj.com/articles/state-senator-proposes-law-to-ban-real-estate-deals-based-on-nonpublic-information-1543842000

NYers are smart.

1 Like

A few noisy clowns protested but the majority voice was not heard. Media should just ignore these clowns who are manipulating people’s limited time

1 Like

That’s why I was never interested in buying houses at HQ2. It takes a long time to ramp up the headcount, not to mention the coming recession and corporate restructuring

Smart. Likely to buy at inflated price that either go nowhere till the next run or worse drop when recession strikes.

1 Like

Did you buy near Diridon station where google bought 50 acres land and building 25000 capacity office+many things? This is near and firm in 4-10 years.

If I get another opportunity, esp financing in 1 or 2 years, nice lot or nice home, I will buy.

No, I did not, or not yet :rofl:

What’s the best location to take advantage of this? I’m looking to buy something in December or January, preferably December, but couldn’t find anything interesting.

Any place (condo, town home or SFH) near by Diridon station for rental.