Amazon HQ2

amazon

SFSU and SJSU are quite well known internationally. Few of my Singaporean colleague came here to get their degrees/ post-grads.

Arista Network’s CEO went to SFSU. Networth 1.4B.

I was told if you want to get a job go to SJSU and SCU. If you want to start up a company, go to Stanford and UCB.

SCU is probably a lot better. USF seems to be worse than SFSU.

Is SFSU better than SJSU?

Makes sense. I am sure anyone with a EE/CS degree from either schools should be able to land a pretty decent job (especially in this hotbed)…

Ex-CEO of Intel went to SJSU.

There are just way more opportunities here. C’mon! U of Florida? Really?

Hence why you should give houses to your daughters instead of splurging on college admission.

No hard evidence but I suspect SJSU (being down there in SV) would be better for Engineering and CS. Other majors, not sure either way…

Meh, give me more of Emily instead (Yikes, internet has nudes…)

(Yes, only 1 year at UCLA… left because she couldn’t handle the more prettier gals in her class. :grinning:)

He is Jewish. School doesn’t matter that much. Also a Trump supporter, not sure whether SJSU is willing to be associated with him

Why choose? Do both of course.

Who is that?

Emily Ratajkowski, supermodel and activist (was at Kavanaugh protest bra-less probably due to 90 degree weather yet got trolled for it… go figure). Why are you guys focusing on what I am wearing? Come on, Emily…

Jesus Emily has 21M followers on IG. I should have moved to LA. :man_facepalming:

There are thousands of Emily in Poland, migrate to Poland.

I will paste a “sister” free story on this when available, but this sounds pretty ridiculous…

https://www.wsj.com/articles/state-senator-proposes-law-to-ban-real-estate-deals-based-on-nonpublic-information-1543842000

NYers are smart.

A few noisy clowns protested but the majority voice was not heard. Media should just ignore these clowns who are manipulating people’s limited time