California has the worst quality of life

And soon with all these electric vehicle , demand for electricity will be so huge and there will not be enough electricity for everyone(NOT every house can get solar , many renters), then electric rate will be like 10x and cost 2 x more than gas, and ppl will force to switch back to gas

3 Likes

Solution for housing shortage. Called hostels in Australia. Been around for 60 years

1 Like

I remember youth hostiles here. Never hear the term anymore.

Despite its apparent disadvantages (for example, the cost of living is 39 percent higher than the national average), I still consider California an attractive state to visit and move to. Proud Californians are active, exercise regularly, eat healthily, and are ardent advocates of diversity. In a nutshell, they strive to improve their quality of life daily. This a principle more states should follow. Besides, from an economic point of view, the Golden State retained its edge over many US states. People enjoy high employment opportunities and a much better-than-average monthly income. As a result, they contribute more than 1 trillion dollars to America’s GDP, a telling number. Seeing California up close and personal for many newcomers is love at first sight.

2 Likes

The stupidity of the global warmers is astounding . If it is such a serious threat then we need 10 Diablo canyons. Just to power all the new electric cars and desalination plants. When people start dying from power outages the Democrats in Sacramento will have more to worry about than just their jobs.

2 Likes

2 Likes

yeah, but at some point the honeymoon is over… probably during a power outage in 105 degree weather…

1 Like

California’s EV Push Hinges on More Power—and Help From Drivers

Flexibility among electric-vehicle owners in how and when they charge their cars is seen as key to avoiding stress on the electrical grid

“Flexibility” from folk who already own a vehicle which has to be plugged in for 12 hours out of every 24 to fuel up.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I always wonder, when I interview someone I ask him/her what were your accomplishments, and once I get a response I dig deep into those, making sure the person can give all details as to what he/she achieved and how they were successful. I have no clue how Gavin Newsom gets re-elected by the same people in CA who, if they apply the same critical criteria to evaluate a government official will realize he has always been a failure.

Hence the video doesn’t matter to him because he gets re-elected by the CA public always.

Now, it’s possible the rest of America will get a taste of his governing prowess & IQ(sarcasm) since he will run for President in a few years.

2 Likes

I think San Francisco is waking up. Just not sure it’ll be in time…

1 Like

I spent the weekend making wine with my friend that knows Newsom and the Gettys intimately. Gavin’s father was a judge that helped get Edmond Brown elected in the 60s. The Getty oil money is behind Newsom. Newsom rewarded Getty’s by sleeping with his son’s and best friend wife. He slept with countless men an women including his campaign managers wife, who had mental problems. He is a scumbag who will say anything to get elected. Old man Gordon Getty in his late 80s says that Newsom will win in 2024… god

1 Like

1 step forward 2 steps backward. Will figure out with time if any improvements are for real.

1 Like

CA is so bad that it grew faster than 46 other states.

So what? A handful of tech companies generate tons of revenue. It doesn’t mean homelessness, crime, car thefts, murder, and drug use aren’t out of control.

3 Likes

Every other country would kill to have our world-beating tech industry and people just dismissed it as a handful of tech companies making money.

:person_shrugging:

This is the homicide rate by state. CA is the 29th highest. Below average and lower than conservative darlings Texas and Florida.

We don’t care. Let me use my locally made , reused pitchfork and sustainable and renewable torch.

1 Like