Daly City Rocking The Overbids

Wow, sweeeet address!!!

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Daly-City/888-King-Dr-94015/home/2032596

They topped it off with a great list price too :joy: definitely not Chinese… :smirk:

1 Like

Who thought of renovating this house? Reminds me of that crazy Millbrae designer house on Capuchino Drive…

Classic mistake buyer/novice flippers make, design home that they like. Instead it should be sooooo neutral it should appeal to a wider net of buyers.

This is so busy and bright and over done design inch by inch, sft by sft.

Not sure if it’s a flipper, i saw the whole process. Took over 1.5 - 2 yrs. after tore down and rebuild half way, owner leave the house(or just the skeleton) for like a year , with expose to sun and tsunami radiation rain.

Probably ran out of money?

OMG so fugly!

Posted this one a while back…you guys forgot already :slight_smile:
Looks like the seller lives in Sac…it’s weird they leave this place vacant at a ridiculous price for so long.

I didnt forget :slight_smile:

No wonder it’s so familiar.

Okay this is probably the highest listing in Westlake that I’ve seen so far (other than the insane tsunami house up above):

looks better than the 2.5mil one definitely. That one is just plain too ugly. well chinese has a saying
百貨應百客 (hundred product has a hundred buyer)
I’m sure eventually someone has special taste that will love the 2.5mil house

Wow. Nice. Looks like well-maintained house, house condition looks almost the same when it was sold in 2010.

Calling flippers: Spooky house available for sale on Friday the 13th:

Isn’t it actually not a bad deal? ARV is probably 1.2M? I’ve seen 1.15 - 1.35 in that area.

I am not a flipper so I don’t know how much it costs to restore this place into livable condition, but yes it has potential to sell at least upwards of $1.3M. You guys should grab it. Don’t forget my red envelope :tanabata_tree:

and no picture too. most likely it’s in very bad condition

Sold below list but it’s a new high for the area:

Wow, big house = big price…

I think if it wasn’t so close to John Daly Blvd it’d sell for more.