Daly City Rocking The Overbids

Wow, big DC house goes for 235K over asking at 1.22M!!!

On the busy street too, I guess busy street is a good thing in Daly City. I see houses on St. Francis Blvd sold quite high, maybe ppl like to be close to the bus station?

That doesnā€™t make sense. Who likes noise 24-7 right outside? It would be like living on 19th Aveā€¦

@RealEstatebull, did you do it? Nice location in St. Francis.

It looks like cash closing in 6 days.

Just saw this one, nicely done and expansive and in best neighborhood of the Daly City, but still 1.12 -> 1.45?

This one has good in-law potential. Any taker?

Maybe I should trade in my east bay homes for something like thisā€¦ :thinking:

I thought you are trading with @hanera?

Sounds familiarā€¦

I am passing on that DC private sale. At the end of the day, do I see myself enjoying living there in semi similar fog/cold weather as the Sunset? Probably not. San Bruno, SSF and Millbrae, here I come hopefullyā€¦

Iā€™m leaving all my options openā€¦ :rofl:

Do it, Do it!

1 Like

No, Noā€¦donā€™t do it. leave DC aloneā€¦itā€™s very foggy, ghetto, and low income cityā€¦ go to santa clara. san jose, google apple facebook.

1 Like

Umā€¦ coming out of Antioch anywhere else in the Bay Area is utopiaā€¦ :rofl:

Iā€™ll be your reporter for Daly City $899K asking -> $1.15M sold

1 Like

Yeah, since DC is off my target list, I am nowhere near up on the happenings there. I do know that I am seeing A TON of new DC listings show up under my need to change Redfin saved area searches though. One day, I believe I had 12-14 new DC listings. It would be nice if that phenomena would happen in SB, SSF or Millbrae!!!

Yea, I noticed in last couple of weeks too. Highest inventory in 94015 I have seen in past two years. We shall see how market is going to respond. What are you seeing @RealEstatebull?

@RealEstatebull bought in DC too? Did not knowā€¦ Seems we have a fairly strong DC team on here.

the force of no rent control is strong, lukeā€¦

@myo Not yet. Seems like its too far for a flip from my work. Not thinking of a buy and hold in DC at this prices, unless a deal comes my way. All the 2 unit possible homes are going for an arm and leg.

1 Like