Dow Down 666 Points

Throw some darts onto the Silicon Valley wall? You know all successful companies in America is in the valley… :rofl:

Future growth.

I need to go look at AMD’s most recent earnings report. So far I am not impressed. It’s more than just intel eating its lunch. AMD’s graphics is also losing to Nvidia. Recently it’s head graphics architect moved to intel.

1 Like

To me AMD and intel are like Boeing and Airbus. There are no competitors. AMD more attractive due to ATI, at the right price. Of course, more risky than INTC but upside might be more relative to INTC.

Silicon Valley is still America’s future, despite what some other people may think otherwise :wink:

Maybe that’s just poaching… because unlike AMD’s ATI, INTC does not have an NVIDIA.

Pretty obvious, who think otherwise? Is why Trump is hell bent in maintaining technology leadership in the world. Only with technology leadership can USA remains the top dog. Is why Trump has to stall China’s ascendancy in technology with whatever means possible.

2 Likes

Because some people are thinking Seattle as a replacement, so I just want to settle that record straight. :blush:

1 Like

I now include Seattle in “Silicon Valley”. We have more of a silicon coast nowadays.

1 Like

No!!! :scream:

Is reasonable to include Seattle in “SV” because Seattle is where most AI guys are. Since AI is the future, it is possible Seattle could overshadow SB.

Intel +8.2% on Q1 beat, upside and raised guidance, and 24% Data Center growth

2 Likes

Look at the insane guidance from intel. Also tax rate fell 50% because of trump.

All those “semi is cyclical” bears are getting their faces melt off.

1 Like

Big market rally tomorrow?

1 Like

SPY was up 1.3% today. That’s a pretty strong day. There’s a good chance that tomorrow is a 2% day.

1 Like

Someone needs to take Trump’s phone away. :scream:

2 Likes

Fake news manch is taking my phone away! NOT FAIR!

manch,

I have proofs :slight_smile: not random talk.

1 Like

You will thank me for buying me lunch.

Doesn’t matter who buy lunch, you’re a worthy opponent :slight_smile:

1 Like