

Amazon stock options suggest a big move after earnings
The Wall Street bookmakers’ line on how much Amazon’s stock will move after earnings suggests a tamer-than-usual reaction, but that doesn’t mean it will be a snoozer.

Wow! The stock market is up! 58 points!
Don’t lose hope people! I hope tomorrow it goes up again, and again, and again. I have people wanting this to happen.
Don’t be like those posters that hate California, but they are here trailing from other states! 
Do people remember how we started this correction journey back in February? Right, that was the 10 year rate scare. It was getting close to 3% and people freaked out.
In the 2.5 months since we toured all the possible worries of the market. We freaked out on everything possible. 
Fast forward to today and rate is firmly above that dreaded 3% now. The world doesn’t end. Earning report after earning report tells us USA Inc is firing on all cylinders. I wonder if we are finally on the side of the tunnel?
Just need a trade agreement with China.

Are you thing to steal my role as screamer in chief? ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
224.75
Positive territory…
today
happily.
Rising tide lifts all boats. When tide goes out we’ll see who’s swimming naked.
Rising tide lifts all boats. When tide goes out we’ll see who’s swimming naked.
What’s wrong with being a nudist?
Are you asking me? 
Amazon can totally tank the market this afternoon. 

The Wall Street bookmakers’ line on how much Amazon’s stock will move after earnings suggests a tamer-than-usual reaction, but that doesn’t mean it will be a snoozer.
doesn’t contain any substance. That’s classic “into the earnings” options play.
Option traders are usually wrong. What was FB’s option activity yesterday?
doesn’t contain any substance
Fear needs no substance.
Option traders are usually wrong.
You mean @hanera? ![]()
he’s mad alright, but his mad-money fund is very small i hear.
My biggest mistake was staying in cash for almost a year after Trump was elected 
Tomato,
Freedom of speech means everybody can talk cock, if I have to respond to everyone, I would be very busy, luckily I am a very lazy guy.