Dow Down 666 Points

You can never have a crystal ball. Even if you are right 99 times you are still going to be wrong once.

1 Like

Now that you say it. Let’s bet. If you’re wrong, I own you a dim sum lunch. If you’re right, share your victory with similar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bet more!!! Bet on a house in the South Bay!!! :rofl:

Challenged Agreed!

1 Like

Wow, you are a responsible man. I rarely see poeple blame on themselves. I’ll tell others to learn from you, man.

Don’t make funnn of me!! :slight_smile:

First, I never say that I have crystal ball etc, you have only started that topic telling me that “I do not have crystall ball” - envy my forecasting, what to do?

I only guesstimate for my self how wisely get benefit stock market. I want to be as wise as possible, but do not like to blindly believe in stocks.

You’re contradicting yourself.

1. I don’t have crystal ball.
  2. I am right, market crash is imminent.

I never said that I have crystal ball. But WQJ said “You do not have crystall ball”, then I continued the discussion. Read this thread who started the first term “Crystall Ball”

You never used the word “crystal ball”.

But you have said your history of stock market predictions were always correct and hence(implied) will be correct in the future too. That is another word for crystal ball(for stock market).

He said that??? :scream:

Search his posts…

I just wanted to use this icon now → :scream::scream::scream::scream:

:scream: manch, look what you’ve done.

I am not concerned about Imply too (Imply or inference is left to viewers) as I have every right to be a wise person to predict my own assets and have right to publish the information.

If any one does not like it or does not believe it, it is up to them to decide what to do instead of countering me unnecessarily.

All along I have been telling people to do their own analysis as I am 50% right and 50% wrong.

If I am right I am getting benefited, If I am wrong I am getting hit.

Let us stop here unnecessary discussion esp “Crystal Ball” or “Inference” or “Imply”. It is totally up to the viewers to decide.

2 Likes

Where?

Why are you asking proof from me. You search it and find it. Many times in other threads. You feel free to search.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Come on dude wipe this smile off my face!! @Jil

hmmm… What’s wrong with the following?

1. If I have $100 and I will need $80 in the next 2 years, I will keep $80 in no risk investments.
  2. If I have $100 and I do not need it in the next 5-10 years AND I believe the stock market will trend higher in the next 5 years, I will keep it($100 minus emergency money) in stocks.

Um… nothing wrong… different people have different levels of risk tolerance… :laughing:

Can you use margin loan for emergency money?