Everything About Food

I refuse to eat there as an Italian…it’s gross.

Nooooo

This craze has gone too far:

1 Like
1 Like

Hainanese chicken rice.

Try it at different places, from small shop to hotel restaurant. They all have their own touch. Some are famous of their chicken, some are of their rice, etc.

1 Like

Same question in oct 17?

Can try hill st Tsai hua pork noodle at bulk 466 Crawford lane, #01-12 if you have few hrs to spare or go before 9am to get a queue ticket🤗

2 Likes

Ahhh yes! Sorry, I did ask that question before. I couldn’t get to go last time because my passport was about 4 months from expiration and Singapore wanted 6+. :cry:
I had to change flight so I went to Hawaii. :grinning:

You have amazing memory though. Thanks again!

My hero is Steve Jobs. … He’s excellent on design. He’s excellent in understanding the needs of his customers,” Wang, founder and CEO of Instant Brands, tells CNBC Make It.

Published Mon, Nov 26 201811:28 AM EST :roll_eyes:

Was on sale in Costco for dirt cheap price. Bot 2 then. Is Amazon selling cheaper than Costco?

Tried out all the functions. No-go for cooking rice/ porridge - use the traditional electric rice cooker :slight_smile: Also, don’t fry with it, not hot enough and still need a fan to suck the oil vapor. Ideal for slow cooking and braising. IMHO, is a substitute for a slow cooker.

iirc China is having crop failures due to some moth or something. Wifey was telling me her friends in the mainland were complaining about spiking food prices due to the twin effect of devastated crops and the swine flu

Where is SFDragonboy? He needs to start eating more wings.

IIRC It’s more a distribution chain problem then an egg shortage. There are two different distribution chains - one for home consumers and the other for restaurants. Demand has shifted from one to the other, but the supply chain has not. So eggs are “short” in one supply chain and going to waste in the other.

1 Like

What a mess.