Everything About Food

I try to buy at least 1 property a year. :blush:

1 Like

:-1: So much for your suggestions to other to buy 1 annually.

1 Like

Cute stories

1 Like

Speaking of Malaysian food, Manchā€¦

Letā€™s see if this place can beat my wifeā€™s cookingā€¦

4 Likes

I havenā€™t found any good laksa in bay area yetā€¦

Ok, this might finally be itā€¦ The owner is Malaysian so there is hopeā€¦

I told my wife (Chinese Malaysian) that her cooking is restaurant worthy (and that there is a dearth of Malaysian restaurants in general around here) but she thinks too much work (which it is).

2 Likes

Holy freaking expensive McMuffin, Batman!!!

1 Like

Uh no, there is no separate wine listā€¦

HELL NO to Applebeeā€™sā€¦disgusting foodā€¦

But, butā€¦rich people are now dining there and giving it 5 stars on Yelp!!! It must be good then!!!

Good Mong Kok Bakery is a tourist trap. Whenever I passed by there is inevitably a long line of white tourists waiting to buy their shitty ā€œdim sumā€.

Sure about that? It looks pretty Toisanese to meā€¦

Applebees has some good food and is amazingly cheap.
Their happy hour has good cheap drinks and appetizers.
Dinner for two with drinks is $20. They have quesadillas and tacos. Not bad. Hamburger and fries similar to fast food prices and much better.
Basic bar foodā€¦ obviously not gourmet. But good value. They are set up like sports bars. More for drinking than eating. $4 margaritas

Food network rated this place best ribs in America

I was there a couple of weeks ago. They were the best Iā€™ve had. It was one of the few redeemable things about St Louis. It felt like a time warp to two decades ago. Amazon prime delivery was 3 days. Starbucks didnā€™t support mobile app ordering. It was crazy.

I regret not ordering the margarita with bud light in it. Itā€™d have at least made for a good story. I guess the old fashioned with orange juice was also interesting.

Now I understand why some people who move here think Seattle has great food and bars.

2 Likes

Those prices!

Life outside of the high cost, coastal cities is VERY different.

Applebees has better prices :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

nope. gross. gross. :joy:

Wow, impressive!!!

Two Bay Area pizzerias ranked among the best in the world (sfgate.com)