Everything About Food

I actually like dogs. My mother raised champion show dogs. I was taught how to care for and control dogs. Millienals have no clue. Treat them like people.
Don’t even know how to walk a dog.
Or clean up after them. Not all the shit on SF streets is human.

I use to have a Labrador. Dog is loyal. Don’t have money to feed her, just provide shelter i.e. sleep outside the HDB unit, and play with her. she has to go around the neighborhood to find food by herself.

Dog owners should be licensed and controlled. I blame owners not dogs for bad doggie behavior. Most Labs are hyper and are very hard to control. Very few owners of Labs know how to take care of them properly. If left alone inside they will destroy your house without proper training.

My old boss treated her dog like king but people like crap…some animal lover :unamused:

Animals love you unconditionally. In our fractured world a lot of people only get love from their pets. Plus because of Disney, people actually believe animals are just like people. So animals get the same civil rights.
Insane thinking that leads to veganism and people actually preferring animals to people.
People get way more upset about animal cruelty than they do about other people being killed.

1 Like

This is very true.

I thought about getting an animal, a dog perhsps, then checked internal forums on google where some people mentioned spending thousands for surgeries on the dog, when i say thousands, i mean >10 and sometimes around 20. I thought it was crazy. I could use that money and pay for education for multiple years in some developing countries, and at least make some difference in their lives.

1 Like

The most insane thing is vegans trying to get their dogs to be vegan. When I tell vegans they are hypocrites when they feed their dogs meat they freak out. But forcing a dog to be vegan is animal cruelty. Enough to drive a vegan insane. Whoops they already are… lol

Quotable Quote
Anthony Bourdain
“Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter-faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn.

To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food. The body, these waterheads imagine, is a temple that should not be polluted by animal protein. It’s healthier, they insist, though every vegetarian waiter I’ve worked with is brought down by any rumor of a cold.

Oh, I’ll accomodate them, I’ll rummage around for something to feed them, for a ‘vegetarian plate’, if called on to do so. Fourteen dollars for a few slices of grilled eggplant and zucchini suits my food cost fine.”

Dogs have actually evolved metabolic pathways to survive on a grain based diet through the 15000 years they have been domesticated. So it is possible for them to eat a vegan diet.

My wife’s stripper friend is a raw vegan… The Isis of veganism…She actually thinks plants feel pain and is thinking about an air only diet…But she feeds her snakes rabbits…

As far as dogs…You obviously have never owned one… They have delicate metabolisms…Even chocolate can kill one…My Mom’s dog ate a raw egg that dropped on the floor…That egg went through the dog in 2 minutes…You would not believe the mess that came out…

Especially dogs.

This only confirms that your mom’s dog has evolved to a point where a vegan diet is warranted…

I was in Mexico when my friend fed a street dog some of his taco…The taco vendor came out and started yelling at us…He was insulted thinking we thought his food was dog food…It was hilarious…We ran for our lives…

My mom was nuts…She cooked food especially for the dogs…But never vegan…Always meat based…

Dogs are idiots …They will wolf down anything including tennis balls…Cost my buddy $5k to have the ball cut out of its intestines…

Sweet, I think I deserved a 25% tip to myself for such excellent service…

Hey, Johnny, is that nozzle for the chocolate or cat food???

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nestle-in-talks-to-buy-pet-food-maker-for-2-billion-1530531553

What do you mean you never had a black bean dish???

1 Like

Wow, the King is dead…long live the King! Or, Queen… hey, @harriet, you should try to be the new restaurant food critic. I can’t do it, I love San Tung level food too much…