FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

Your strategy backfired again today. But I suppose life is longer than 2 days…

So long doesn’t break below $164.35 still got chance that BABA could re-bounce to new high.

I think it will go to new high eventually…

Where is the support? I need to long some calls to capitalize on this eventuality :slight_smile:

Just sell some Apple to buy Baba like what @manch did :wink:

Which one has higher chance of doubling? AAPL or BABA? I think BABA.

Yes but I think both @hanera and I need to consider the tax consequences of selling Apple.

Put that cost into calculation. If you still think BABA will outperform AAPL even after accounting for capital gain tax, then holding onto AAPL is irrational.

Don’t be so timid. Borrow margin against the AAPL to buy BABA. It’s win-win. You avoid the AAPL tax bill, and you still get to buy BABA.

1 Like

I already did that back in 2014… :rofl:

2 Likes

As price appreciates, you can borrow more margin… do it… don’t worry, house prices won’t decline and tech stocks are sure winners.

I already maxed out on the margin. So no. However, what about you? :wink:

1 Like

Just did a quick check… from 2014 to now, Apple increased from 100 to 150. Baba increased from 90 to 160. Cha Ching!!! Borrow on margin is the way to go!!! :money_mouth_face: :rofl:

Just decided to leverage all my AAPLs to buy a few mansions in Atherton! Crushed those elites :grin: Show them who is boss :hugs:

1 Like

1031 your Texas properties instead

1 Like

There you go! Forget about Austin. Buy that mansion in Atherton and enjoy life! :rofl:

I wouldn’t buy a mansion to enjoy life. You’ll spend a fortune on property taxes and who wants to clean a mansion? You start hiring people for all of that and you’ll be spending money like crazy. If you want to enjoy life, then buy a home that’s the best location for your hobbies.

1 Like

Come on!!! Let’s not be cheap here. Why live like a pauper when you are the prince??? @hanera is more than capable of handling a mansion in Atherton.

1 Like

With soft Sep almost over, market seems to come alive again… Wonder whether there would be a solid Santa Claus rally later (typically start in late Nov)., If yes, is buy, buy, buy :joy:

2 Likes

You’re playing piano in front of the cow wuqijun. Allow me :grin:
Not confirmed is double tops :grin:
If double tops, I would wait at $150 to long some calls :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes