FEDs Raised Interests Rates Today. Did You Know That?

To show you my gratitude, I’ll buy flowers for you and teach your ungrateful nieces and nephews a lesson, how’s that? :smile:

i mean, is that a dream or something? I’d take that any day, and i will pay back 1% interest, too!

3 Likes

And, after the shortfall in our deficit, another tax cut for middle class is parroted as an act of desperation before the elections in November?
Are we governed by inept people or what?

1 Like

@manch got it wrong. The Fed is more evil than Trump…

1 Like

The fed is the one creating all the risk around inverting the yield curve which causes a recession.

1 Like

To some extent I think the Fed was forced into it by Trump incessantly railing against them. If they had held on raising, it would have called their independence into question. Trump should have just shut up and lobbied in the background.

3 Likes

Huh? So you are saying the Fed based its policy on showmanship rather than practicality?

1 Like

It is practicality as for the long term an independent Fed is more important for the economy

3 Likes

Guess what, Market will go to recession, FED is ready, we should be also ready!

Ok I’ll start selling my rentals now.

1 Like

Too late, not to do, just keep cash and buy at low like 2008 !

How do you get cash if you don’t liquidate your assets?

1 Like

Ask Warren buffet, he keeps 30% (110 Billions) in cash position.

In a month or two, he will buy all stocks crazily that will be known by Feb 15th. Market will recover after seeing his pitch.

1 Like

It seems Fed always did that, wonder why. Is it one of the hidden role? Crash the market and cause a recession whenever they felt economy/ market is too hot? Quite often the the peak of the market coincided with Fed stopping the rate hikes. History rhymes.

Sell to me at 50% discount to market price :grinning:

Greedy as always… :rofl:

The low is in Mar :slight_smile: 3 more months :smiling_imp:

Look at the bright side. Some1 is willing to backstop you :grinning: