For you liberals on here.. your politics are failing you

No, you first since I don’t need asset to live.

What? Well all I need is air, water, and food! :rofl:

But if you don’t work, you need to apply for food stamps. You won’t qualify since your average asset value in the last 5 years would be over the limit.

What the crap are you talking about? I’m done with this aimless exchange of words… :rofl:

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: 95% BS alert. :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

If you have a property tax, they can charge a stock tax and bank deposit tax too. Repeal income tax and only charge an asset tax, there’ll be no more rich people, you’ll get a communism by taxation.

You can ignore them, but they are calculating about you! Maybe this is what Jane Kim meant by “taking back her SF”

Yes, and the universe will eventually come to an end and mankind extinct! :scream: Calm down, worrywart! :rofl:

Tax $ at work

Yeah, don’t put it toward the $100B+ pension problem.

That’d be like trying to extinguish a fire with a glass of water.

Future homeless person in the making.

:scream: me and homeless!!!

Me, wuqijun, homeless!!!

:scream: :scream: :scream:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not that I support creating more nonsense, but who made this rule anyway?

New rule since last week. The goal is to keep BS level around that level.

Senator Pan? Didn’t he introduce a law saying you have to label your website when you believe something isn’t true?

Politicians have important stuff to do like addressing size discrimination.

This guy’s got too much time on his hands.

Engineers be damned. If you designed the ride with safety limits, politicians will mandate that they be ignored.

Ahh well!

So you’d prefer they completely ignore it and do nothing? They need to start addressing it at some point. The fact it’s growing during a bull market is scary. Imagine how big the gap will grow the next big market drop. At this point, I’m not sure it’s fixable without a massive reduction in benefits (good luck) or a significant tax increase. California is effectively broke and pensions will eat up more and more of the budget each year.