Forget Mission Impossible, I'M Waiting For Crazy, Rich Asians!

Oh I see how it is, so I am your last resort to fill in the gap :unamused:

Always hard to arrange trysts… :rofl:

@BAJacket and @hanera can go watch together. :smile:

How about all 3 of them go together with @harriet sitting in the middle? :slight_smile:

To be fair, I’ve been out of town for 2 weeks, so you’re technically the first person I’ve asked.

Aww poor you…okay I can go see it with you, even though I kind of like being in the anti-CRA camp and the only Asian not seeing this movie :slight_smile:

I will never see the movie, so you can always count on me to be the last Asian holdout. :smile:

Bring a hanky, @BAJacket or maybe our dear Millennial will lend you her shoulder to cry on…

Um… really nothing in that movie warranting tears to be shed… come on, it’s a happy ending :laughing:

But then if there happens to be a shoulder to cry on… :rofl:

Wanna join us? We can be the last hurrah :smile:

Don’t deviate from the script. I am evil and heartless :japanese_ogre:

Nah. Really have zero interests in the movie. I’d rather stare at the wall for 2 hours.

Why so jaded?

1 Like

Yeah, don’t get it either (both Ms. Millennial & Fearless Leader)…

Don’t they understand that it is their future generations who will most likely benefit from firsts like this? One day, it will be no big deal that some Asian male is a leading man. To not embrace it and more importantly support it is frankly turning your back on your heritage and culture. Very, very, sad to see…

FU Netflix and Singapore (regarding 2 yr military service)!!!

Ken Kwan

Long weekend, you know you want to Man of La Manch(a).

Report back how much you guys love the movie. You can only love it, remember. :smile:

You can hate it. You are allowed to hate your own race and/or ethnicity :rofl:

There’s no way you can win:

You love it (“told you so”)
You hate it (“you are such a hater - what’s wrong with you?”)

As a smart woman I am sure you can finesse your way thru. :smile:

Remember: hating the movie is the same as hating all Asians. No pressure.

1 Like

Hating yourself for not being born as a Caucasian :smirk: