Forget Mission Impossible, I'M Waiting For Crazy, Rich Asians!

I’m thinking we can tell @manch that we “like” it :slight_smile:

Hating myself for not getting a 450m resting deal.

You would’ve gotten it if you were Jewish.

Signed,

@hanera

Crazy Asian commercial.

Yeah, really horrible movie…

How did Batman vs. Superman do at the box office? That was a really horrible movie.

Even though I collected comics and am a big Batman fan, I didn’t watch this one or any of the Marvel releases lately. I had heard this was a really bad movie when it came out so I stayed away. From this article it sounds like it was a wash, obviously had decent box office numbers but it was expensive to make. Obviously, CRA can’t compete with something like Batman or Superman but it sounds like it will make a nice profit nevertheless. Shoot, it pretty much made it up on the first weekend release alone…

People are shallow… :rofl:

Are you making fun of the people watching CRA? How dare you! :rage:

1 Like

Those who watched: They are shallow
Those who refused to watch: They are shallow and two-faced

:rofl:

1 Like

Maybe, just maybe, people are turning out in droves for the reason they stated: they simply do not see their own faces on the big screen too much because well The Man wouldn’t allow it. Is that being shallow?

Yes, yes, looking at faces and disregarding content is the very definition of shallowness :rofl:

How about people like me who would watch it when it is available in iQiyi😅

Those who wait to watch it on iQiyi: They are shallow and cheap

1 Like

Whatever, what you say means nothing and won’t stop this train until movies #2 and #3 have rolled out. Ken Kwan won, and I hope to God he makes so much money that he gives the Singapore government the proverbial middle finger about his missed military duty.

Um… you made it sound like he’s actually paying you royalty for that piece of work… :laughing:

He is actually, and I couldn’t be more happier for him. You see, unlike other Asians here who are petty and can’t stand to see a fellow Asian do well (as if they are hurt by the success) we really should thank him for his work in advancing the conversation and hopefully opening up more opportunities for Asians. We can do the work (acting), just give us a chance. Also, big :+1: for Warner Bros. May your bank account be fillith over…

Absolutely, looking forward to Hollywood casting me in that starring role in “Gold Rush, the Chinese American Epic”… :rofl:

Meet Panda Express’ billionaire founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng

Ok, don’t tell them sweet and sour pork ain’t real Chinese food…