Forget Mission Impossible, I'M Waiting For Crazy, Rich Asians!

I have a soft spot for sweet and sour pork I must confess.

1 Like

“Cherng”??? What a unique spelling… :thinking:

That the husband has a master degree in math and wife has a PhD in EE is the most Asian thing in the world. No quitting college for Asians!

Wealth Managers Are Getting 30% Pay Hikes to Defect in Asia

Last year, almost 2,000 new millionaires were minted every day in the region, according to data from Capgemini SE.

Region = Asia Pacific

Most acute is the demand for Mandarin speakers. China is Asia’s fastest-growing market with some 1.2 million millionaires, most of whom are new to the world of private banking. Many keep overseas assets in Hong Kong and Singapore, where they often own property or businesses and even send their children to school.

In Singapore, the setting for the recently released movie “Crazy Rich Asians,” more than a third of the private condos sold to foreigners since 2013 were bought by Chinese nationals.

Most sweet and sour pork is disgusting. I prefer twice cooked pork. I usally only order pork or shrimp. Most Chinese restaurants have rubbery chicken and beef( are they soaked in water?)…inedible… same with the onions and bell peppers… undercooked… gives me gas.

Uh, the head of marketing at Singapore Airlines should be fired!!!

OMG, her Chinese puts me to shame!!! 100 lashes for quitting Chinese school!!!

See, even Mr. Z loved the movie and wants to go to Singapore!!!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebook-under-rising-scrutiny-picks-singapore-for-first-asia-data-center-1536216450

1 Like

FB has software development centre in Singapore.

Facebook Singapore Pte Ltd

Crazy Rich Asians is bullshit. This is more like the Asia I know.

起晒雞皮。Please… :rofl:

Obviously you have no heart… makes me want to cry… :cry:

That’s too emotionally unstable… not good for managing the ups and downs of the stock market… :rofl:

I almost stopped watching when he complained about the free vocal lessons. I didn’t even have a karaoke machine!

Come on, @harriet, we know you want to or have already seen the greatest movie in the 21th century. What say you???

Gosh, if I were single and much younger I think I would take my shot and see if you wanted to check it out. My treat of course after some chicken wings…

wasn’t greatest movie titanic or something? or was it star wars? hmm maybe something else… but not this.

If it was you @sfdragonboy, I’d give you face and watch this movie even if it’s worse than watching paint dry.

2 Likes

Such honor… :rofl:

Come on, San Tung chicken wings and CRA!!! What more could an Asian gal ask for???

Give me face and watch paint dry instead. :smile: