Forget Mission Impossible, I'M Waiting For Crazy, Rich Asians!

She didn’t say she is dating the boy, merely watching the movie. So you can claim that she is giving you face too. Claim the credit with words. Well, I will be giving you face by watching the movie when it is available on iQiyi, youtube, viva, whatever… I subscribed to a few video services :slight_smile: Dropped NFLX though :slight_smile: Have AMZN video too, free for prime users.

上iQiyi睇都要認叻,正cheap精 :unamused:

No translation when you mixed.

I don’t think Chinese are all that interested in an American-centric view of them.

Chinese are more interested in watching Manchu concubines than crazy rich Asians…

1 Like

All these Qing concubines shows are really sad. It’s just a roundabout way to depict the political struggles of today. China is still stuck in Xi dynasty. :cry:

Um… I wouldn’t go that far… it’s enjoyable to watch beautiful women trying to stab each other on the back… :rofl:

You and @hanera must be soulmates… :scream:

I have a soft spot for pretty women :slight_smile:

Err…

After watching the trailer on here three months ago I told you guys it’s a Meteor Garden copycat!!! :angry:

You did? :smile: I never watched meteor garden so that didn’t register.

WTF? The women in CRA are tanned? That’s the most unAsian thing ever. Asian women obsessed over fair skin. Remember facekini?

白富美

MSFT translation is weird.

We Asian Americans are true bananas; we are not fake eggs…

It’s not weird. It just reads your salty wet mind.

How the hell did that become “mating”… :rofl: