Forget Mission Impossible, I'M Waiting For Crazy, Rich Asians!

When’s that?

The Predator (FOX, FOXA) debuted at the top spot at the box office in a lackluster weekend, toppling the surprising lower-budget horror entry The Nun (NYSE:T).

The Nun fell off two-thirds from a Conjuring franchise-record opening to log $18.2M, not quite good enough to top The Predator’s $24.6M (a surprisingly low total for a film that opened in more than 4,000 theaters).

A close third went to other newcomer A Simple Favor (LGF.A, LGF.B), which grossed $16M, just ahead of White Boy Rick’s (NYSE:SNE) $8.9M.

In longer-running successes, Crazy Rich Asians (T) was No. 5 and hit $149.5M in cumulative domestic take in its fifth week; The Meg (T) hit $137M in its sixth week (and $506.6M worldwide); and Mission: Impossible – Fallout (VIA, VIAB) reached $216.1M domestic and $760.9M worldwide.

Back to shitty movies.

Oh, is that acknowledgement that CRA is an exceptional, good movie???

A cut above shitty is nothing to write home about… :smile:

Soooo, you’ve seen it!!! Yes!!!

Nah. Probably never will. Just not a movie kind of guy.

What, the Mrs. Fearless Leader didn’t drag you to a movie theater??? Come on!!!

Couples with small kids don’t go to movies. And that’s perfectly fine with me. How much did that cost? Tickets, pop corns, dinner altogether $100+?

Nope, discount tickets from coworker… I am cheap on everything…(except for you, my dear)…

OMG, give me a hanky!!!

Bravo, bravo, bravo!!!1

$5.75. Mantinee in San Leandro bay fair. Lol

Where are the grandparents to watch the kids?

No need to go all the way to San Leandro. My coworker just told me about $5 Movie Tuesdays at Westfield.

I forgot you guys are all RBA people. I’ll go back to my slum corner.

I was merely pointing out a more convenient location for Screamer-in-Chief since he lives in SF. Why label your own hood as the slum corner? If there is one person you should not look down upon that’d be yourself.

Can’t put lipstick on a pig… :laughing:

Won’t ever watch CRA even if it’s free. :smile:

Ok, at least TWO MORE movie spin-offs are coming and you know who will be on top of it to let you know about it.

Resistance, is futile…

Only joking. I don’t mind it here.

I can’t live in nicer neighborhoods. I got old toilets , random junk, and broken cars in the front yard. Those kind of stuff would generate complaints in nicer places but here no one cares. It’s a great lower/middle-low class place. A st exit in Hayward .