Forget Mission Impossible, I'M Waiting For Crazy, Rich Asians!

It only feels odd because you see it so rarely. Why does a distant galaxy only have white people? If we flood the screen with yellow people (yeah, I am forcing @sfdragonboy to get used to this term :smile:) it will just feel like second nature to you.

If India makes their own Star War it will be all Indians in that spaceship and the audience won’t see anything strange. It feels normal to them.

1 Like

Yes Chinese did but they caused the yellow peril so it actually hurt Asian image…

Why didn’t your folks use condoms that night???

oh my god.

Is that you or is it a bot that seized on any inappropriate talk? :smile:

i am on vacation, so i have nothing to do. of course it is me. kidding. i am on vacation but am addicted to work.

I mean, it is what it is. Dissing me isn’t going to change history… :rofl:

One day, you will realize that to a great extent your success in life was not just all about you, you, you…

The racist and cultural stereotypes of the Yellow Peril originated in the late 19th century, when Chinese workers (people of different skin-color, physiognomy, language and culture) legally immigrated to Australia, Canada, the U.S. and New Zealand, where they inadvertently provoked a racist backlash against themselves, for agreeing to work for lower wages, than the local white populations.

My point is her character was unnecessary, not because of her race. But she was somehow “inserted” into the movie to celebrate diversity. Did you even watch the movie? You’d know what I mean if you did.

Against the poor Chinese working for a few pennies and not against those rich white people who’ve exploited them? The demonstrations should be to demand that the Chinese workers be paid the same wages and benefits as for the white people!

Go complain to wiki. Those are wiki words.

Don’t you realize that a lot of our forefathers failed so that someone like you could succeed in life?

I’m not ethno-centric like you. I support all forefathers that made America great, not just Asians.

Of course, but you’re the one that stated Asians did nothing.

Did nothing to promote civil rights that made racial equality possible. Blacks and whites did all of that work.

Well, one can argue that Asians did it the “quiet way” which is that they simply took it from The Man for so many years and because of the hard work put in they slowly gained some financial wealth. With that financial wealth comes respect regardless whatever one says. Like I have said before, if they won’t open the door to you, you go and buy the freaking house that door is hanging on.

Don’t be ripping on our people, dude. Our people did our share, believe me…

And I frankly laugh at your statement. We probably have the same or more racial inequality than ever. Maybe some peoples should have just worked harder instead of complaining about inequalities in life. Nobody gets a free lunch. You go and earn it.

I give credit where credit’s due. I praise our ancestors for inventing paper, gunpowder, and the compass. I praise China for lifting so many people out of proverty in such a short period of time. However, I don’t give false praises to our people in areas that we are lacking. That’s not “ripping our people”.

Tang emperors treat all races equal. The outcome is 5 dynasties and 10 kingdoms ruled by minority races.

So is that going to be America’s future too? :wink: