Gun Control

Unbelievable, another one…

From tragedy, comes innovation…

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/02/20/high-school-student-develops-justinkase-tool-could-save-lives-during-school-shooting/353942002/

Just as good and a lot cheaper. Every schoolroom probably already has one

https://m.uline.com/h5/r/www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-3050/Store-Operations/Big-Foot-Industrial-Doorstop-Brown?pricode=WA9510&gadtype=pla&id=H-3050&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-Zbcn_W02QIVy5N-Ch3zOg7pEAQYASABEgJt9_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Hmm…

Funny. You are one of those Trumpovich mocked with “me want a deal”, and here you are, supporting a racist president. Are you racist dioworld? Do you mock your own people?

Besides that, I speak generally, except in circumstances when I point to the right dumb person, the subject that is as imbecile as a burro. So, when you put personal opinions as “you hate everybody who doesn’t agree with you”. LOL…Let me tell you something. I don’t hate anybody, but racist people. You know, those persons who mention a certain race or nationality very frequently as if they portrayed what’s wrong with this country. If you are one of them, then, I hate you!

I have fun with everybody! Getting mad is bad for your health. I have partners who are republicans, and democrats, and third party, you know, those Americans that didn’t have brains but to vote for a third party, ending up supporting the actual racist, homophobic, xenophobic, Russian sell out president with their worthless vote.

I am entitled to my opinion as you are, but before you attack me from hating anyone, attack your leader, he doesn’t like you, and anybody else who is not white. Had you been in a rally, and had you spoken your English, believe me! He would have made you an example of what those “immigrants not assimilating into the US culture are, they can’t speak English, and are not white”. Believe me!

Now, again, read and comprehend English for a change!

When I came back from my car with the vehicle registration, he was sitting at the front desk with the paperwork and weapon ready. <-----------Do you understand English again?
“Just fill this out and you’re good to go.”

Seconds. It took seconds for the salesman to take an AR-15 off the shelf and begin selling it to me. If I had stayed for maybe three minutes longer to fill out less paperwork than I did for the hiring process at my school’s bookstore,

I would’ve driven home with an AR-15.

No delay.

No extensive background check.

Just my recently expired driver’s license, my vehicle registration, and filling out some paperwork.

If you don’t understand how this young guy was just about to pay for the gun, which is the topic, then I feel sorry for you.

A 13 years old kid went to buy cigarettes, no, can’t do. Buy beer? No can’t do. Buy a gun? Well, he went to the gun shop and bought a gun.

I don’t want to argue with you . HE DID NOT complete the process. HE only claim he could, he didn’t even complete and purchase the AR. everything is he CLAIM. i wish there’s a block feature to block user like you. Yes, i don’t speak english. start your racist thing . have a good day and i’m out of this.

Of course, Clarence Thomas writes a 14 page dissent…

:smile:
It’s your president my friend, not me. He said it, not me.

My kids goes to a HS where there are about 3,000 students. I can’t even imagine a lunatic stepping on that ground and shooting kids. I am really frustrated and disappointed with this lunatic interpretation of the second amendment.

Get your kid a door stop.
Parents should get involved in campus security. Guards at all entrances don’t need to be armed just vigilant. Parents could volunteer to help with campus security.

Ok, it took another massacre to get here, but beggars can’t be choosers I guess…

Somebody here must have gotten the same letter. Hmmm…I know you guys know who that person is. I wonder if he is that stupid to not reject an extortion?

You really can’t read. “Dear Wisconsin Judicial Candidate”. Now go study and learn what compound interest is, so you can realize the loan interest is compounded.

Still pretty pathetic letter if you asked me…

Ok, Sleepless In Seattle, defend this pathetic statement

Why? All that happens is people ignore facts and cling to their opinion.

Did you know medical mistakes kill 250,000-440,000 people a year? That’s an order of magnitude more than guns.

It’s scary if you do the math:

250,000 healthcare mistake deaths / 12M healthcare workers = 2.1% of them will kill someone
8,124 gun homicides / 134M people living in a home with a gun = 0.01% of them will kill someone

You should be more afraid of going to the doctor than someone with a gun.

The republicans like NRAcus speak of freedom and liberty. But the dumb narcissists Russian sellouts depend on the NRA to make their voices heard. The NRA goes “kitty, kitty!, here kitty!” and they come for their milk and cookies. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

If they don’t bend over, as our friend here, they can’t make a living. :sweat_smile:

Now, the dummies want teachers to be armed. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

The ratio cops hit their marks is about 18%-44%. They have been trained to use weapons, but they barely hit their intended targets. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The idea that our teachers ought to be RAMBO is simply stupid…

I’ll go back to how many school shootings were there when schools had riffle teams? Kids were literally shooting guns on campus.