Gun Control

Wow, you accuse me of deflecting when you can’t or won’t answer a question. That’s funny. Go study compound interest some more. You still don’t get it. I did the math for you, and you still can’t follow it.

Anybody understands this idiot?

That mumbling jumbling? Jesus! I speak better English than this Russian president!

Thanks God there’s not a single republican defending this treasonous president.

Oh…wait! I see a deplorable! :crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How can this country stand having an idiot and liar in the white house?

Come on deplorable! Let’s see the deflection! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Pick a side, Mr. Seattle…Amazon or NRA

1 Like

Hollywood should worry about their own pedophiles and sex perverts. Maybe if some of those women carried guns there wouldn’t be so many victims.

On that question of arming our beloved teachers, where do you stand?

We protect money with armed guards. Why not kids? I personally don’t care what gun laws you pass. Criminals will get guns. That’s a fact of life. There’s a reason they always go shoot up “gun free zones”.

be cautious of lead if you have young children. There’s a lot of fine lead dust that comes off weapons when firing them (I think there’s some lead free ammo these days. but been a while). If you don’t clean your weapon well when you bring home, you are going to be bringing lead dust with you. Lead is very harmful at young ages.

So, I guess you want teachers to be also burdened with the responsibility of being bodyguards (not that they aren’t already pseudo babysitters…) ??? Shouldn’t teachers just teach???

I’d prefer armed guards over armed teachers. However, if a teacher wants to carry a gun, then they should have the right. Carrying is a right not an obligation. The exception being some police departments that require off duty officers to carry.

The concern of course is just that you are potentially introducing another gun in a classroom setting and here we go with stories about how some students managed to find the gun…

The armed guard in Florida was useless

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2018/02/21/trump-supporting-father-speech-white-house/

Speech by father of a Florida school shooting victim

1 Like

One interesting commonality among school shooters and even many criminals is the lack of father figure. That’s become a full on epidemic in America. It’s also been linked to poor performance in school. It honestly seems like most of society’s issues can be traced to absentee fathers. It’s only gotten worse as we create more programs to help single parents.

2 Likes

Let’s say family - family is important.

1 Like

http://www.sao17.state.fl.us/diversion-programs.html

This is why the kid wasn’t in jail. Also, police are supposed to confiscate all guns as part of a domestic violence call. They were called to the home 39 times and never confiscated the gun. This is the end result of decriminalizing things to the point the person keeps escalating.

More laws won’t mean anything if liberals keencresring diversion programs so offenders avoid penalties. More laws won’t mean anything if police don’t follow procedure. Writing something on paper is one of the least effective things we can do, since we already know writing things on paper is failing.

Post 9-11, we armed Air Marshals. We also created a program to allow pilots to get training and carry guns. How many hijackings ahavw their been since then?

I don’t think normal people can fathom how evil some people are and the extent they’ll try to harm others. Laws aren’t going to stop them. They already plan on breaking laws by killing people. The only way to stop them is force.

your resident meme-poster:

There’s a bunch of morons who don’t understand anything. They may be dumb young guys with no feelings about other people’s kids because as their lives are miserable, they can’t have one of their own. They keep pushing the NRA agenda.

The people supporting anything regarding grabbing a weapon, no a gun, a weapon of mass killing, and the use of police force or armed guards or self arming individuals at school are idiots besides dummies. They had a pretty, scary example of what’s to come. Well trained, 30+ years handling a gun, and 1, no wait, 4-5 police officers froze, they didn’t do the job they were receiving a salary for. Meanwhile, the guy was killing our youngsters. Are they so dummy, they don’t get the message that it takes guts and be a hero to intervene in a shooting?

A hand gun, loses effectivity at 20 feet distance or so. You will have a hard time not only aiming, but hitting your target while you are sprayed – and your students too if you are teacher-- by led coming from a weapon used in wars. If you want to be a hero, join the police force. And be ready to be called a coward by another coward dodging the draft 4 times.

In the times of Al Capone, the government banned the machine guns for their horrible results, lots and lots of people being shot, mind you they were thugs, criminals and the usual bystander Then, we have the banning of hand grenades and bazookas and other “weapons”.

Ban the AR15s and other similar “weapons”. Keep your gun, if you ever own one. If you don’t own one, what the hell are you mumbling jumbling about the security of our young generation that by the way is waking up to the smell of the rotten republican owned by the NRA coffee.

You should really watch it with calling others morons when you still don’t know the difference between simple and compound interest. You’ve already proven yourself to be an idiot, so whatever you say is irrelevant.

Pedantry at the best level. If you can’t respond with facts, use pedantry while you foam at your mouth.