Gun Control

Are you serious? You’ve already proven you ignore all information presented. Then you launch personal attacks and deflect.

You said, “Only ignorant, dumb, full of apathy people, like somebody on this forum, think and support the idea that a good guy with a gun will stop a bad guy with a gun.”

I posted multiple instances of a citizen with a gun helping a police officers in trouble. You completely ignored that information like it doesn’t even exist. Instead, you deflect and make the argument about something else. Anytime evidence is presented that you’re wrong, you simply deflect to something else.

It’s highly unlikely that anyone with a handgun is going to stop someone with an AR-15. I don’t know the particulars about the officer that didn’t go inside but I read that they train officers to wait for backup before going inside with a handgun to stop a shooter with an automatic weapon. So if they train police to do that what chance is a teacher going to have?

2 Likes

There were 4 officers on site…The County Sherrif needs to be fired.

3 Likes

The laughing point is to see all those cowards, like the con-mander in chief laughing about the poor officers not willing to give up their lives for others…as he did when he dodged the draft 4 times.

"You don’t know until you test it, but I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon,” Trump told a gathering of governors at the White House. “And I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too.”

1 Like

Like in the military, discharged and get rid of their pensions for cowards.

Yup, @buyinghouse with his typical pivot and ignoring of facts that inconveniently don’t support his opinion. That’s just as predictable as his inability to answer a question.

Says the guy who brings "data, graphics, statistics " thinking that this is about winning an argument, that our young kids are just numbers for the criminals to be famous for. He ignores that the point here is banning something that is killing Americans by the tens in just a few minutes. Any idiot would understand that. Really!

Most posters here have seen his demeanor, he doesn’t give a damn about the lives of our kids, because the poor guy doesn’t have any. And what woman would give him one? :joy::joy::star_struck:

I pity this guy. I can’t conceive a woman would ever accept this type of character. Can you imagine in the intimate moment he comes with “the statistics show than when people make love…” :joy::joy:

You can’t refute the actual data, statistics, or facts, so you launch the personal attacks. This is the problem with the internet. Little guys like you can think they are tough. You some how think a personal attack is more valid than actual facts.

Come on!!! The dumbing down of our future generations… What next? No more school!!! Too dangerous. Unbelievable…

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Some-schools-are-now-banning-backpacks-to-make-12709432.php

1 Like

Nobody used to use backpacks when I went to school.

Trump, Who Cited Bone Spurs To Avoid Military Service, Claims He Would Have Fought Off Parkland Shooter Without A Weapon

1 Like

It seems we have another Cadet Bone Spurs on this forum defending his coward in chief. :smile::smile::smile:

THIS IS A TRUE STORY OF WHAT TRUMPOVICH ONCE SAID:

I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage. <-------- Trumpovich went in there and saved this man life, yeah right! :smiley:

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away.

"I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.

“What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5430423/amp/US-mother-daughter-fend-shotgun-wielding-robber.html

2 Likes

But, if it happened here in the Fab 7x7 or say Oakland, the criminal’s family would have called John Burris and his spin would be that he was wrongfully imprisoned in store and shot like an animal…

1 Like

He had a shotgun. Could have shot his way out. Decided to return. Got what he deserved.

@buyinghouse with more deflection,since the facts on gun control don’t support his emotions.

EMOTION, EMOTIONS…LET’S SEE WHO IS PROFITING FROM EMOTIONS…:scream::scream::scream:

Hopefully, there is not a single Cadet Bone Spurs around, he would get so mad at his president profiting from tragedy. Using the tragedy to ask for donations. Again, what a despicable piece of human being is this coward president.

Oh…wait! There’s one! And he is kissing the dirt he steps on…:face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign used a photo of a survivor of the Parkland, Florida, shooting in an email Saturday that asks its recipients to donate money to the campaign.

The DNC had the mothers of the movement on stage at their convention. What on earth is your point? It seems like you’re always trying to prove that Trump is doing something bad. Some how it’s uniquely bad if Trump does it, but it’s perfectly fine if democrats do it. That’s the peak of irrational and emotional thought processing. All you’re doing is proving you have an inability to process information fairly. Nothing you say can be taken seriously.

Here’s a clip on how he reacted when he head something backfire. Not very brave.

https://twitter.com/riotwomennn/status/968169610775326728

I don’t know why he has to keep making statements that are easily proven as lies.

1 Like