Gun Control

lol - please neither. I quite like US driving age is 16.

Hey you! You! The Russian troll one!
It’s the gun you idiot!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/report-3-hurt-in-md-school-shooting-including-shooter/ar-BBKsWWG?ocid=spartanntp

How many would have died without an armed person at the school?

1 Like

What a bunch of idiots!

A poor black guy is killed for just holding an alleged gun, which was a cell phone.

Meanwhile, when the cowards hear a shooting, they go into hiding behind a wall while our kids are killed with joy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/unarmed-black-man-shot-death-backyard-article-1.3886562

1 Like

Imagine if the black community at that time had AR-15s

RACIST WHITE MOB? NO KIDDING! I SEE THEM AND READ THEM EVERYDAY HERE, ONE OF THEM IS A DAILY REMINDER OF RACISM.

May 31st, 1921, Tulsa, Oklahoma. The ‘Negro Wall Street’ district of the Greenwood neighborhood is bombed from the air.

Whites invade the enviable black business district, looting, burning, killing.

The police commandeer private planes. The 101st Airborne is flown in. A load of dynamite is dropped. 75 instantly killed. Hundreds of homes and businesses destroyed.

Four truckloads of bodies are shoveled into mass graves along the Arkansas river.

4,000 black men, women, and children arrested and placed in concentration camps, where they are required to carry ‘passes’.

The city quickly re-zones the neighborhood so that the railroad can be run through, thus completing the destruction of that neighborhood.

Don’t stop reading from 1921. No! Another one in 1985! Imagine if they had weaponry as they were accused of?

On May 13, 1985, the Philadelphia police engaged in a race riot when they dropped a bomb on the roof of a row house in a Black section of West Philadelphia. It was Mother’s Day, and Black mothers and children were killed that day, intentionally burned and shot to death by police. Eleven people, including five children ages 7 to 13 — all members of the radical Black liberation group MOVE — died.

There were two survivors, an adult, Ramona Africa, and a child named Birdie Africa, who received a $1.5 million judgment from a federal court. No officials were prosecuted for their misdeeds that day.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Bravo!!! Bravo!!! You go, YouTube!!!

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/YouTube-bans-firearm-sales-and-how-to-videos-12770948.php

1 Like

“According to the Centers for Disease Control, youth suicide is in the midst of a precipitous and frightening rise. Between 2006 and 2016, suicides by white children between ages 10 and 17 skyrocketed 70%; while black children are less likely than white children to kill themselves, their suicide rate also jumped 77%.“

Just let that sink in for a minute. It matches the timeline for the increase in school shooters, and we know most school shooters were treated for depression. Why are youth suddenly so depressed and suicidal? Are gun laws going to make these kids less depressed and less suicidal? As long as there’s more depressed and suicidal kids, they’ll do horrible things that hurt and kill lots of people.

Google is getting too political for their own good. They’ll ban YouTube users that disagree with liberal idealogy.

Blah, blah, blah.

Hey, @marcus335, ever heard of the concept “think outside the box?”

What? I just bought that Backstreet Boys backpack!!! Come on!!!

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/national-international/Florida-High-School-Requiring-Clear-Backpacks-After-Shooting-477620993.html

Bots don’t think.

Can you imagine a teacher acting like these stupid police officers “thinking” they saw guns in the hands of unsuspected visitors to any school before shooting them?

“Let’s hit him a couple of times with that before we uh–” the officer says, though it appears the suggestion was heeded.
“What’d he have on him?” someone asks.
"Something in his hands, it looked like a gun from our perspective," one officer says.
As several officers approach, the man is seen lying face down with an iPhone near his head. He’s handcuffed and the officers discuss performing CPR.
The officers who fired are taken to the street, where someone says “Hey mute” and the audio cuts out. The video continues without sound for about two minutes as the officers talk.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-release-videos-of-fatal-shooting-of-unarmed-black-man/ar-BBKxUS4?ocid=spartanntp

You think banning guns is thinking outside the box? I’d argue that’s the most basic, in the box, and knee jerk reaction. Thinking outside the box would be digging to get the actual root cause and addressing it.

I guess no one cares about a 70% increase in teen suicide rate. It seems people don’t care about any death except when it’s by a gun. It doesn’t matter how far down the list of causes guns are. Addressing gun deaths gets more attention than all the other causes combined.

Statistically, 385 teens have died of texting while driving since the school shooting. No one cares about it.

2 Likes

Keep thinking inside the box. That’s what those controlling the narrative want. Granted, they don’t even want you to know who they are.

And since some people fell for the fake narrative at the start of this story.

https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/video-bodycam-shows-unarmed-black-man-take-shooting-stance-at-cops-sJoDYAArAUKPNYNsf2yV2w?full=1

Wow! Nice pictures! So clear, you can see everything.

If I don’t see a ghost there is because I am so stupid. But smart people would say that flashing is of a phone.

Oh, wait! I am a smart person or a stupid one?

Let’s check that clear as the day goes on video. What? You can’t see shit, do you?

Facts:

1. Suspect ran when confronted by police
  2. Suspect ignored verbal commands from police
  3. Suspect raised arm at police in the dark

I suppose some people would prefer the police wait until the suspect starts shooting, before they shoot. If you don’t want to be shot by police, don’t try to run away and obey the verbal commands. It’s not rocket science.